All Comments on 'Flesh and Blood Reality'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 14 years ago
Good story, but you've done better.

Call me a lot of things, ungrateful, silly, whatever. I love how you approach mother-son incest with a good build-up, respect for the characters, and so forth. hey, the pregnancy angle's also a winner in my book. Lately, it's been a lot of tossed-together retreads. Better than the usual spank fodder, but you've written way better than this and I'd love to see you do so.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
loved it

so soft and real, loving and sensual , i got into it

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
Not up to your standard

My admiration for your writing is held 'in abeyance'. The 'abeyance' is one of the things that did it for me. It sounded more like some kind of court report with a lot of distance than a sensuous description of a mother-son relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Kind Of OK, But...

...but your first dozen or so paragraphs kept saying the same things over and over, just in slightly different words. The pattern was repeated around the middle of the story, but not quite as badly. Working with one of Lit's volunteer editors would probably beat that out of your writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
more of a love story than just erotic

Good story having both hot sex and sweet love. Thanks

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Rich has nailed it again.

I thought it was a really good little Mother/Son love story/ Thanks for having written it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a good story, of course, it's by Moondrift, but...

it would have been better if David had fucked the baby up his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice little story

Love sucking a womans milky breast...the taste is so exquisite like nothing you have ever tasted before - like they say - vice is nice - but incest is best....go for it......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crap story

should have been pregnant by her son not her dick head ex...

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Terrific!

As usual Moondrift does not disappoint in the slightest. 5 star story.

And to those complaining about the baby, did you read the last few paragraphs? I think it was really sweet for David to shower his love and affection on his mom while she was carrying his sister, before fucking another baby in his mom's womb... he's going to be a great father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greg sounds like a person that should be catapulted into a brick wall. As for Janet and David. They were lucky to have found their Love and had a good long time together. Great story Loving and sexy as hell.. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous