All Comments on 'Daddy Urges Ch. 01'

by rdwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
But

He did capture how so very sweet it is to fuck your stepdaughter..........oh the sweet memories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
And in the next room...

...his wife and son are sitting up, traumatised by the sounds they heard through the very thin walls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What happens next....

more between daddy and the daughter, does he take her in the ass, does this evolve to something else (was she on the pill?)....does anyone find out?

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 14 years ago
.

Some people leave comments anonymously because they don't have a Lit account. Other, like me, leave anonymous comments because numerous times that i fairly criticized the story, the author deemed it necessary to send me a personal message and was nasty about it. My criticism wasn't harsh in any of those cases.

Ultimately, if you can't handle good or even bad criticism, then don't post stories or disable comments.

ThisWillEndBadlyThisWillEndBadlyalmost 14 years ago
This story was so hot!

The grammar did not detract my attention from the story. I thought it was sexy as sin to have him copping a feel on his sleeping daughter. If she had put up at least a token resistance, it would have been better. As it stands, though, it's still delightfully dirty.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Hot Sex

You can sure write a hot scene. I'm going right to chapter 2 to see happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm an anonymous as I don't want an account....but

I enjoyed the story - despite the grammar and errors.

Just thank goodness I DON'T have a daughter though!!

Totally against the reality of incest personally - but thoroughly enjoy reading about the subject...and "No" I never masturbate after enjoying the stories, but understand that many would!

Again, enjoyed the read....could be brilliant with professional editing - well done but also think you should perhaps take any critism as constructive and not get upset by it.

I'm sure you'll then grow beyond it...and it will disappear accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good idea, but...

The premise was okay. Not completely original. But boy do you need an editor!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrdwriter@rdwriter
69 Followers
We are the North! Likes reading, writing. playing soccer. Ask and it shall be revealed.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES