All Comments on 'Diaries of a Sexshifter Pt. 03'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Suggestion

I think this series is great! But if you're looking for something to spice it up a bit, then how about letting one (or more) of Alexander's/Alexis' friends discover their secret? I'm sure THAT would allow for some interesting developments :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just a little jealous

I find myself becoming very jealous of the situations that happen within your stories. I would love to be able to just go and sit in a hot spa on a cold winter day, receive a massage and enjoy it so much. I love the fact that in each story there are so many different view points and I love the way Alex and Alexis communicate with each other throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yummy!!

I love the way you describe the massage. I figured out it was Yui's mom right away and even more so when thomas got the job. I wonder where you get some of your material from? I also must agree with another commenter here. Will Alexander/Alexis ever share their secrete? Or maybe even another of their kind. Ohhh, that would be exciting wouldn't it? (F)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
where num 4

wheres num 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Where is part four because that was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
switch it up

you should do a chapter where they change bodies but not minds, with him in charge of her body and then her in charge of his.

think of all the potential fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
is there more?

cmon n finish it

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 13 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Hey guys,

I doubt anyone's coming back to read this, but in case you are, I'm working on Part 4 right now.

-Liquid Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep it up!

you should for sure keep it going. i love it. keep up the good work....i want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

This story is great, keep adding too it. A scene where she changed right in the middle of an interaction with Alexandra would be good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous