All Comments on 'Loving James Ch. 03'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
kailabkailabalmost 14 years ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVINNG IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg

more....please....soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

Amazing, stupendous, ridiculously hot, wonderfully bittersweet, awesome in every way.

So please hurry up and post more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

oh please add more.. i want to find out what happens between alex and james. i hope it ends well. love stories are the best. i hope you add the next chapter soon. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

What happen to chapter 4? I want to know what's going on with James and Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please please please

Don't make this one of those "it's better to have loved and lost than ......" crapshots. Please have alex fight for james with the same amount of determination, if not more, as when james sought, fought and won alex's understanding, forgiveness and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very mature

Well, James did not like something and THAT’S IT, he – like a little baby throws his toys out of the pram and screams, that he does not want to play anymore. Instead of trying to understand why Alex said those words, or at least let Alex to explain, let alone to meet him half way to help to improve the situation – James decided to declare himself as an ex-boyfriend. Very mature. Grow up James and smell the roses – life is not always nice and easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kick him Alex - James is not worth a hassle!

Yep, I agree with earlier comment about "life is not always nice and easy". I think Alex will be better off - without that selfish boyfriend of his. Ah, sorry, he is already EX boyfriend (James is so quick)! James never worked on their relationship, first problem - and he runs away screaming. Kick him Alex! Then go and find someone worthy and more understanding, someone who will want to work on relationship - to keep it going for a long time.

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25over 13 years ago
Hurry please!

Ok, I've read all of your current stories and I really like. . The only thing I can say is please hurry with the next chapters. I am dying to find out what happens next with both of them.

Bill_MonosandBill_Monosandover 13 years ago
Heya Lovely Lily,

I have to disagree with some of my fellow commentors... I can understand why James acted the way he did. Especially in light of the fact that he gave Alex his virginity, after admitting that he felt he was a top but wanted to share something special (way to build character motivations Sweetheart). I also love that in the SAME bedroom scene you provide the background info as to why Alex would act in such a way (I feel for both these guys).

The way you frame events, by subtly including background information, makes my brain happy -------- Billy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nahh!!!

James is chicken - never did anything to keep his boyfriend. All hard work was done by Alex during the years of friendship. James pushed Alex away on first opportunity. Yes, I agree with some of the comments - James needs to grow up. He is silly chicken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
asses

james had every righ to walk out after wat he heard his bf saying behind his back. cant let people walk all over you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awh. james was a virgin, and he gve alex the big v and, he may've been doing it to piss off tim, but james obvs has delicate feelings, having never had a boyfriend. he had every right to walk out. you hav 2 accomodate for these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I really love your series, and can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

umm wheen is the next dose coming????

I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh...WHEN will we get another chapter? Please? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ooohh nnooo way

You cannot leave me hanging like this. Puhleeaze!

kimb61kimb61about 13 years ago
WTF

WHERES THE NEXT CHAP! >:(

kimb61kimb61about 13 years ago
oooh thank god.

Just saw your profile. cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ohhh yay!

Excited to see on your profile that there is a chapter 4 coming - I love this story so much and can't wait to read more! Keep up the excellent work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cant wait

i hope ur ok soon...cant wait for next chap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alex is in such a rush....

to be fucked. Like it will solve all his insecurities and doubts about James. Alex has some prior sexual experience but I doubt much of it was very healthy with that asshole Tim.

James is taking it slow, its all completely new to him, he is cautious and trying to learn as he goes, which seems to be adding to Alec's doubt that he really does not want it. It drives me fucking crazy when two people are afraid to share real feelings. If James truly did not want to be with Alex, he surely would not be putting up with all the bullshit he has to endure by Alex mouth, and his major moods swings. James has his hands full trying to gain Alex trust after he was so hurt by that POS Tim. He was made to feel worthless and was used. James should have beat that asshole Tim's ass at that party after he manhandled his boyfriend.

I realize this story was submitted years ago, there is to much drama, its confusing at times and difficult to follow, but I really would have enjoyed more descriptive physical traits with the characters. What do they really even look like? Alex has red hair, he is smaller than James... What does James look like? Are they hairy, smooth, shaved, muscular etc. Paint a picture with words, so the mind can see what is happening!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am shocked by many things this chapter - and yes, I realize it was posted and commented on many years ago. But there is NO excuse for Alex saying what he did. NONE! Tim is an asshole unworthy of even talking to, yet Alex let him control his every word and action. Alex accused Tim of laughing about him to his friends after he fucked him and cheated on him. Basically, Alex did about just as bad to James. Difference is Tim never loved Alex, Alex claims he does love James!! James is right, Alex should not talk about ‘anyone’ like that (even if it had been a casual fuck that he hardly knew), let alone someone he claims to have loved for years. James gave Alex his virginity, and allowed him to top him as a sign of love and devotion - something that was intimately shared between them. It should never have been the fodder for Alex’s vulgar, disrespectful, untrue joking with a douchebag! Some commenters shock me by saying James over-reacted and didn’t give Alex a chance to explain. No explanation can make that ok. And no one who truly loved James would have ever even conceived of those words, let alone recklessly throwing them around at some piss-poor attempt at humor or bravado. If I were James, I would literally never have another thing to do with Alex the asshole. I mean Alex moped around and treated James like shit for weeks because he awkwardly laughed about the kiss. Alex’s words and deeds were hundreds of times more blatant and hateful than that, yet he expects James to listen to his hollow explanations right on the spot in front of Tim and everyone. Alex acted like a moody, acerbic prick before but this shows he might really be one. I hope James finds someone else. Alex has no one to blame but himself. He doesn’t deserve Tim’s treatment, but he doesn’t deserve James either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous