All Comments on 'The Late Shift'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting on the Story Feedback section under ANDTHEEND'S thread.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was pretty cheesy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Never Met A Woman Who Was Raped Who Liked It.

But I guess anything is possible on lit. I can see the headline when a rapist goes on trial and says I read on lit that this is a womans fantasy, W.T.F. right?

superstitionsuperstitionalmost 14 years ago
Hot

The strongest part of your writing is the dialogue. It's really hot. One of my fantasies involves two guys talking to each other about me while they're raping me. And I like the setting, and the fact that she can't see, but can only feel what they're doing to her.

If you want to push yourself even further, try making it rougher, or more threatening. (Check out furrybert's "Hunted" to see what I mean, although I can't write that much violence myself, even though I think it's hot in the story).

Ignore the anonymous reader who said your story was cheesy but didn't have the balls to sign their name. Show me even one erotica story that isn't cheesy. Mine certainly are, and I doubt "anonymous" could write one that isn't.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
What worked in the credibility department..

Non cons can be so hot, as was this story. But there has to be some sort of credible explanation for her response. Yours was extremely original. A sensory memory triggered by a smell. Smell is a very strong sensory trigger, the strongest we have.

Great Story Lynn!

GG

Heading over to read your newest non-con story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where did you learn to write/think up stories like this??

I liked the way u remember the reader from time to time that it's dark, keeping them in the setting. The smell, the positive comments while exploring her body. I can recognize them and their effect when reading it, but how to get it like this when writing and be original.

Is there a link with tips anywhere? (I'm new here)

texasacetexasaceabout 13 years ago
You are so creative....

Very good story... all rapes do not have to be brutal. I like how your creative mind works. Thanks, and keep writing, please. Ace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Should have had some sort of resistance twisting squirming or something while the other hands pinned her just my thoughts. ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LynnGKS offered us a rape fantasy but this story is more than just that: many of us as sexual beings have a side of our personality we need not be aware of...

4.6☆

As a matter of record: The young woman is a keeper. Her husband will not regret having married her if he is ready to accept her Dark Side that's got nothing to do with Star Wars.

She is introspective. During the rape, in the dark, she started to exibit the so-called Stockholm Syndrom. However LynnGKS implies that there was more to it than just that. THE SMELL! We memorize the smell better than anything else. Few if any false memoties when it comes to smell.

The young eoman is good at introspection. She became aware of a dise of hers which was hitherto hidden in the unconscious parts of her psyche (the word sub-conscious was not used as it may imply a packing order of sorts).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Love ❤ it! 👍👍. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous