All Comments on 'Longing'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

id do all of those things late at night with you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hottier than ever

Great hearing your sexy voice and thanks for the upcoming audio teaser's!

I love your imagination and the way you turn a phase with just the right amount of nasty pillow talk, makes me so hard I can't stand it and have to get that sweet wet release .

I am so jazzed at the idea of a naughty Sinderella or Slutty Sleeping beauty!

Have fun in the far east and I'll be waiting for the next erotic audio to be posted. xxxJames

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Seamus Likes!!

Little darling you have the sexest little voice and a mind that stirs a mans blood to lustfull thoughts of all the pleasure's you could share with me!

I hope you find that lucky bastard and he can handle all the passion that smolders with in your young sexy body!

Eash of your hot tales has effected me as only a womans voice can and I am forever a fan of yours, I wish for you to know how much your naughty talk has brought me and it's a shame I can't return the favor!

Untill yor next sexy audio you little vixen stay sexy. Love Seamus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Use Me!!

Call me what ever you want, use me as a sexy toy and I could die happy!

Please don't stay away to long and forget about your horny fans,different name but still as sexy as always!

The upcoming erotic fairytale's should be awesome what with the way you turned a tea party in sexual encounter that had me cumming in my pants!

Good luck in Asia you sweet sexy doll! xxx whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

You are one hot cunt, you just want me to suck and fuck your brains out 24/7 till you pass out from from the insane level of pleasure I can take you to. And as soon as you recover we will do it over again till we both pass out.

Your own special cunt lapper UK

Lone2127Lone2127almost 14 years ago
Amazing

Ok I must admit that is one of the hotest voices I have heard. I never comment on most post but that was very very sexy. You have my full attention

Lost3414Lost3414almost 14 years ago
Awesome

This is awesome. If this is directed to some guy, he's hell of lucky! I'm jealous of him! The voice was hot and the writing was great! This is the first story I've read/listened by you so I'll have to check out your other stories! And I cant wait for the ones your writing! Hope you have fun in Japan! Now lets see if i got this right: yes that is pretty amazing! You've been studying Japanese, and yea I understood (some of) it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A lot of rude comments here, but here's mine

Listening to you is almost spiritual. There is a sexual energy in your voice that is unfounded almost anywhere else. Your talent with words and imagery is unparalleled.

mikej2358mikej2358almost 14 years ago
yummy

mmmmmmmmm your voice is so sexy, I would love to feel you tits wrapped around my hard throbbing dick. Then i would push your legs over your head and slide my dick into your tight sweet pussy and fuck you as long as you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Old submission but sweet indeed

You are the only reason I come to this site,

The writing, the voice, .. just makes me feel like I'm floating away

into bliss. Rarely can anyone achieve this so

I cannot wait for you to be my Cinderella & Sleeping beauty ;)

ErovikingErovikingalmost 14 years ago
Such talent!

Such a perfect erotic audio! It's not only a reading of the story but an acting, it feels so real in the way you express yourself!

Ps.

日本語を勉強 がんばれ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh My Word!

You never fail to please, do you baby? God you are so sexy, so sultry and seductive. You say you wish you had a man to do all those naughty things to you? I could be your dream come true baby.

ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhartover 13 years ago

You've got a sexy voice.

Your voice reminds me of Paris Hilton.

This is a really well read story and my favourite of yours so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievably amazing

Wow this is one of the best I've heard. Your voice is so sultry I get a hard on every time I listen to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
O wow

You just sound so sexy it turns me on so much thanks for the amazing posts just need to moan more and it would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply amazing

Your voice is so incredible. I can't believe how sexy it is. I must have listened to this audio at least a half a dozen times, and I'm still surprised by how hard you get me.

Hallmar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very very very nice.

Paris Hilton? Nah, you sound like a sweet little angel compared to Paris. I love how innocent and slutty you are at the same damn time. Your sexy little voice and naughty mind made my cock grow harder than you could imagine, and I'm going to listen to your other stories now to explode for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Master

I find your use of the word 'daddy' Very off-puting. Use the word 'Master' in all places instead, I think your scoring will improve significantly.

Like your work a lot otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Daddy term

Hey Anonymous, the Daddy word in warmmilk's audio's is a call back to what younger females often called the older men they dated, a shorter term than saying Sugar daddy.

Warmmilk has written she isn't in to incest.

So unless she's doing an S/M audio I don't see any reason for her using Master in place of Daddy.

Some older movies and even famous female singers have used Daddy in a non incestual way.

And when she say's it in her sweet sexy voice its kinda hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
<3

Thank you so much for your kind defense, seamus!

akanaturalakanaturalalmost 13 years ago
I love when you say Daddy!!

Don't listen to that idiot who doesn't like you using the word Daddy. I love hearing you say that!! In fact, I'd like you to say it more than what you do now. Keep doing what you do, you're awesome!! :)

snake999snake999over 12 years ago
my lil girl.

You have the voice of an angel and daddy just cant get enough of you.

Daddy is waiting for your next story.

tendermindholestendermindholesover 12 years ago
*shudders*

I love your plaintive, seductive yet still innocent sounding voice. You have a great gift for those little details of seduction and a love of submissiveness that make for wonderful tale. As if that wasn't high enough praise, you made me cum like a fire hose. Keep up the good work, Miss Milk.

RoninShinobiRoninShinobiover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I know that you were speaking Japanese, I have no idea what you said thou. My guess is you went to Japan.

Oh back to the story (I tend to digress). Great story I've never wanted to take a young woman that much before.

Akuma1Akuma1over 12 years ago
love it

Should do it all in japanese but... maybe only a few of us would get it lol, take care... sungoi sexy

LonelyHusbandLonelyHusbandover 12 years ago
Nicely done

One of the hotter things I've heard. Very well done. Luv the innocence in your voice and tone. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Heh I understood the nihongo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck fuck fuck fuck that made me dick get hard

Fuck FUck

Motts722Motts722almost 11 years ago

I like young and fresh.. Your voice is sooo soothing ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yummy!

Love your teasing girlish voice. Nicely done. Longing for more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Miss me some Warmmilk so bad!

This audio is so hot no matter how many times I hear it, her voice, her naughty playful manner just makes your cock hard and twitch like crazy.

Hope she comes back soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

wow

ShotravcoShotravcoabout 10 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you for this, I have only just found erotica, and this makes it all worthwhile. I have always fantasized about younger women, and my wife and I have a fantasy asian girlfriend playmate so you make all of this come to life. I know I am just a dirty old man but thank the lord for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

This was sooo sexy! You could bottle that little voice of yours and sell it like candy!

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

God your voice is sexy. I love the way you talk dirty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous