All Comments on 'Overseas Assignment'

by victorlima

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude

If your wife fucking another man while you jack your little dick does it for you, cool. If you don't mind and I guess you don't, I'll just fuck your wife, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I don't think

that what you wanted with this story is told by you.

first mistake: have fun if you get horny

and what happened to the so loved and faithful wife ? she doesn't go out for movies or dancing of having a drink no she finds herself a well experianced true cheater slut. and no they don't go out normaly, they go out pretty much naked, in a way she never ever did go out with him.

and how long did it take her to do that? just a couple weeks!

second mistake: how did she go out ? discrete , maybe look out for a guy who could be fun, make a date so it would be only between the two of them ? no of course not, they do it all in the open with as many witnesses possible and show everybody that a couple whores are on the run. well it did not end precisely in group sex the first time but as close as possible.

so another week later she meets the guy again or maybe already next evening and she has both oil rig boys.

by now she is known in town as the oil rig-fuckpig that fucks all the guys from there and as the shifts alternate she has plenty to do almost every evening.

of course why should they stay at a hotel now, there headquarter for there days off is now his house where they live.

so I guess he better never comes home anymore, cause how does a clerk fight away ten or more guys who work on an oil rig? with a word, a feather?

and what about the last paragraph:

Victor, I hope this was what you wanted to know...they sometimes say, "Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it." Well, we both just got it – wow! Now, I need to hear your reaction from you soon. The sex with Dave was awesome, but my love for you is not diminished – I promise. The email was signed, "Love Always, Linda."

so did he really want a full fledged whore and that everybody knows about it? I wonder, I guess it was nice meant but I can't think that a guy who wants to make a career move and therefore takes a difficult assignement wants to be thrown back in the company just because his wife is not suitable anymore. at least in real world a single guy or a divorced guy or a guy married to the town-bike won't make a step up.

besides the plot really good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
are you sure

are you sure your human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well Written!

Very interesting and well written. I did expect a surprise ending though. The way she described in minute detail how she sucked Dave's dick lead me to believe that she was doing so to tantalize YOU with the idea of sucking a stiff, demanding dick....LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
interesting

He is gone approximately five weeks and she screws the heck out of Dave. Now I know her husband said one night stands but from the sex she had with Dave I would suspect that she will be back for more with him. Also she had unprotected sex with him. Anyhow if the husbands is ok with this than it is cool. If Dave is allowed more than I don't think the husband will be too happy when he gets back because she will send him packing.

RogerRogeralmost 14 years ago
Nice beginning...

but it ends rather abruptly as if this should just be chapter 1 of a much longer story. What happens during the other 10-11 months that hubby is gone? Seems odd to me that there wasn't more discussion of the possibility that Victor strays, even if it assumed that he would have less chances at it in a Muslim country. It is usually the man that can't suppress their sexual needs. Also, while it is necessary for the plot, I thought it was a pretty crappy company that sends their people overseas for a year and doesn't allow the wife to go along. I'd be looking for a new job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Depending on culture, the length of a marriage, or age, I think many men that go on some extended trip have thought about their wives in an extramarital adventure - not necessarily an affair. This story explores what might happen if the wife has permission, and in a very skillful way suggests an outcome free of jealousy, anger, and all the negative consequences of a dalliance. I really liked that he keeps the love in the relationship and that the basis of the story is not dissatisfaction with the other. I read this writer's other stories and they have the same theme. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's All Over Now

Considering all the circumstances you describe and the fact that he is only gone 5 weeks gives me a feeling of foreboding.

One, she is quick to dance, dance seductively immediately and kissing in a short period of time - this is a happily married woman?

Okay, they had a deal but this is pretty quick.

Next, the description of the foreplay, kissing, teasing and her easily going along with no second thoughts. She without hesitation starts with a complete blow job and explains, explicity in detail, the erotic, sensuous and totally sumptuous feelings of arousal in sucking him off and enjoying his semen. Next, she fucks the hell out of him, in loving fashion!

This woman, now with her new freedom is not going to go without strange and random sex. By the time hubby gets back she'll be way past 15 or more lovers and probably some repeats and stay overs.

You wrote well, very erotic, I enjoyed it, thanks. PS: Chapter 2? Can you justify her actions and return to a monogamous relationship when he gets back or - will she become a 'Hot (Horny) Wife', constantly on the prowl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
End of story formatting by Literotica

The story ended correctly at the end of page 1...there is no page 2. It appears there might have been a carriage return that caused Literotica to show a second page.

Victor Lima

Author

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Turkey, in general, and Ankara, for sure...

Ankara, Turkey is NOT a remote frontier area. It has skyscrapers and hospitals and Mexican restaurants. Take Sweetie, or VictorLima should give HER a job (or some other reason) which makes it impossible or unlikely she can go!

Doesn't email for THAT long? First time 'out on the town' and she gets picked up and then deep-drilled that same night in a group setting? She will either be totally committed to this same guy (OR she will have done 25 one-nighters) and won't recognize Hubby when he gets off the plane!

BTW - Turkey has a program where women can 'work off' minor sentences or debts in government-managed compounds! Rosie Palms is not Hubby's only choice!

BillloisBillloisalmost 11 years ago
Good read

Very erotic. Enjoyed this fantasy story, but was left with the feeling there should be more, such as when the husband returns home. What say you?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Why?

Why couldn't she go with him to Turkey? And who told that in Turkey a western man couldn't find a woman to fuck? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

Great story

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to pffset the asshole of LIT's vote

eat it dick head.

DARKSMILEDARKSMILEalmost 8 years ago
@ bonnietaylor2

Ya you would know alll about dicks, cunt.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

She just couldn’t wait a month before getting laid. Says something about the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But and that is a BIG But

Victor never came home, He stayed with his new wife and let the old slut swing in the breeze

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
BIG VIC MAY HAVE TO CHANGE A LOT OF THINGS

starting with his mind set and ego, TK U MLJ LV NV

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 5 years ago
Those married men . . .

. . . who have never experienced their special lady during and after she has shared her mind, emotions and body with another lover will most likely have difficulty accepting the premise of the story. It is quite real and an ultimate expression of love. Good job of story telling VL.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Expression

I'm not certain that the.old queen who have any idea of love between a Man and a woman. I.like Timriv's comment better. This story is the real Turkey here.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I always laugh...

...when I read about a spouse who cannot go a year of separation without taking a lover. Like a dog in heat, I think "Throw a bucket of cold water on them!" What silly rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous