All Comments on 'Taking Care of Business Ch. 01'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ShHare and Share Alike

Nice start. I won't keep you any longer so you can start on the next chapter and thanks for this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really HOT!!!

If only Gibson had slowly rolled her thigh highs off. Then he could have slid his tongue back and forth between her toes while sucking on them!!! GGRRRRRRRRRRR.......

naughtynick69naughtynick69over 12 years ago
Nice..

Great read. On to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am 58 and went for the job interview, I knew it would be tough. The guys name was Rob, tall 40, he asked the usual questions, I told him at the end I really needed the job, I crossed and uncrossed my nyloned legs and he said he would ring in the afternoon. He did,the usual sorry,which meant a young girl with a short dress. I said please,he said well there are more qualified people, I said I forgot one of my qualifications, let me put it on your desk for tomorrow and you can do what you want with it after you look at it. Alright, I get in about 8.30, I said I will put it there by then. Next morning, I put a skirt on,sheer pantyhose,no panties, no bra, men have always said I have nice tits but the most comments are about my plump round arse. I went in early,i told the guy at the front desk about my appointment,said I knew the way. So I went in,locked the door and pulled up my skirt and bent over the desk, while I was waiting my pussy got damp wondering what would happen. I hear the key in the door,i put a sheet of paper on my back, MY C.V, he walked in,what, he moved over, looked at the paper, I felt his hand on my bottom,then along my nyloned slit, I heard the door lock, a zip, then he moved to my face presenting his thick cock to my mouth, I took it and sucked,he was already hard, he moved away,i felt my pantyhose coming down, the thick head moving up my wet slit and then with a slow push my pussy swallowed his cock, he fucked me slowly, nicely, holding my hips, I was so wet,the anticipation,so good but he pulled back, out,then in, back out, my pussy open, taking him. Out,then he pulled my hips down, pushed forward his wet cock sliding up my arse crack,down,again up down but the next time he leaned forward and the head of his thick cock pushed at my anal opening, and with small back and forward movements he entered my arse, sliding slowly into my tight hole, my teeth clenched as he began to drive back and forward,my arse opening as he slapped my arse, fucking me hard. Then he pulled out, stand up, turn around, he pushed me back, pulled me to the edge of the desk,lifted my legs and pushing then back re entered my arse, slapping against me as my arse swallowed his cock. He looked at me,his thumb working my clit, cumm for me, milk my cock, my pussy tingling as he rubbed and then I orgasmed, I felt his cock go further into me as I pushed , milking his cock until I felt the warmth deep in my arse as he bucked into me as hard as he could. It felt great as my juices splattered his stomach. When we got up, he said you have got the job,i like your c.v but the conditions are you dress in a skirt and pantyhose every day and you take my cock in any hole whenever I want. I am still working there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous