All Comments on 'The Day I Took My Daughter'

by PenTtup

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great start

I liked this story. It didn't mess around too much getting going and got straight to business. I really want to see the daughter/slave relationship developed in future chapters. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Let The Training Begin

Very nice start. By all means give the approval for a friend or two to seduce her. Of course you must keep the clients happy as well. Maybe she will get that scholarship after talking to the dean or learn how to negotiate at the auto dealership. Given your penchant for brevity there are endless possibilities without you getting "burned out" on the characters. I suggest no gangbangs and take it slow and steady. Mix a little non-consent or at least reluctance on her part to sex it up with anyone except dear old dad. The fruit is always sweeter when you climb the tree to pick it. Turn this beauty out the right way and let everyone enjoy her including grandpa of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot and Fast

Very nice. A daughter slave to explore.... excellent. Forget the other men, have her bring him a harem of young ladies for him to dominate, or to help him dominate her. Perhaps he can manipulate his wife into "seducing" the daughter, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
In fucking credible

My cock throbbed the entire time I was reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I wanna fuck mine just like she did

My stepdad is so fuckin hot....i want him all to myself irl...im stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you wanna chat

ProFaneProFaneover 13 years ago
Great start

I really appreciated the direct path to seduction. The daddy really doesn't need the oh-so-incredibly huge dick to make the story work, in fact it detracts a little, especially if they were to go anal later. I am greatly looking forward to the next installment. Great seduction, and the daughter/slave angle was well played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ANNA/DADDY ''SLAVE''

WELL THIS IS WHAT I'VE SEEN SO MANY WRITER DO THEY FUCK UP PERFECTLY

GREAT STORY BY PUTTING A STUPID ENDING ,THIS WAS GOING JUST GREAT

UNTIL BANG YOU FUCKED UP THE LAST PARAGRAFE NO MAN IS GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN TO HIS PRIVATE FUCKING GIRL THAT PUSHING IT TO THE OUTTER LIMITS SORRY YOU ONLY GET A 2 STARS FOR THIS ONE...................''R''........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THE STORY

There was no build up at all which sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can be improved

As a story, this piece of work fails. I would suggest adding more content to slowly build up story. However, I have no problems with the sex part but the conclusion with the daughter being a slave, that's a bit weird I thought the daughter being the father's slave would be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck

i really wanna fuck your daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sex freak

Daughter knew what daddy wanted and needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Could have been better

The paper thin plot is told in such a nonchalant, casual manner that we care very little about the characters, much less gain any insight. The daughter is basically a pornstar family daughter (i.e. sex object). Dad acts like your average depraved, sociopath. Its all perfectly normal to him to molest, fuck and then contemplate pimping out his daughter. Another fine day in suburbia... Add the ubiquitous clichΓ© of an 18 yr old woman constantly saying "Daddy" all the time and we have a pretty forgettable story. There are flashes of heat, but for the most part, it reminded me of the Seven Mary Three song, Cumbersome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Had the same situation happen with me and my own daughter in the swimming pool it all started off me throwing her and watching her splash down in the water, I'm 6,4 250lbs and very strong as for Maddy she is 18 5,2 110lbs with a very son Body and c cup Rita. After about 4 times of tossing her my xock was so hard and she new it too. When i would throw her my hand was on her round ads and I was sticking my finger in her pussy every time. We ended up against the side of the pool her legs open wide and I was sticking my finger in her pussy and kissing her Maddy was crazy begging me to fuck her and we did and to this day we still get together and have daddy daughter time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Last Paragraph Lost Me...

I have to agree totally with Anonymous above in regards to the addition of the mention of sharing his daughter with others in a dom/slave role in the last chapter. While I enjoy the occasional single page Literotica short story...and I did this one as well...the final paragraph seemed incredibly rushed and pointless. For me it went from a 4 to a 3 ranking and from a strong interest in looking at other offerings of yours to much less interest. Thanks for the effort though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous