All Comments on 'My Girlfriends 58 Year Old Mom'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not even slightly believable

Whilst the chances of a 58 year old getting pregnant are slim it does happen. However are you trying to suggest that her and her husband were having protected sex, either him using a condom or her some other method, but she wasn't able to find a condom or whatever she used, if it wasn't the pill in her own home. However if like most couples that age they were having unprotected sex why hadn't she got pregnant before?

And if she was so worried about this young stud cumming in her why didn't she take a "Morning after pill".

And are you seriously trying to say that a 50+ guy who always uses protection himself i.e a condom would believe for one minute that his wife was pregnant because one of those times he forgot. How many times a week/month do you think people that age have sex?

The sex action was okay, but the whole premise just crap.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 14 years ago
Preg at 58? I doubt it

The story would have been slightly more realistic had the mom been 48 instead of 58. Most women reach menopause at 50 or so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not Hot

The woman getting pregnant is the LEAST HOT thing you could put in a story. Anyway, why didn't she just pop round to the chemist's and get a tin of morning after pills? Bob's your uncle.

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
Great start

I don't care what the others say I hope you will do another part to this story ?? It's only a story anyway....

topic_topic_almost 14 years ago

yep should have made her younger love unwanted creampie stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ruined it

the story would have been perfect without the pregnancy

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
mmmmmm

Went from good to bad guy, in to short a time, take a bit more time thinking it out and it will get so much better as a story to enjoy. Good try.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Good start - bad ending

I'm got to believe the husband is rather stupid thinking it's his child. If Sue was really that set against getting pregnant, there are plenty of alternatives that she could have used. Like most of the other readers that commented, it would have been a much better story without knocking up Sue and turning Dan into a blackmailing bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story, but 58 and pregnant? I don't think so, she would have gone through menopause by that time. You said you and her daughter were 23, that means she was 35 when she had her. 48 and pregnant is more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked It!

Try this as a basis for a story. My wife was determined to remain a virgin before marriage. Her mom caught me going down on her, and I almost ended the virgin thing at 16. I had my cock at the entrance before she came to her senses. My mom-in-law chewed me out. I told her that if she wanted her daughter to remain a virgin, she better teach her how to remain a virgin, and still satisfy me. Or, she could meet my needs? For the next four years she did!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 9 years ago
58 and Preggers

I loved this story. Sue was horny and needed Dan's cock fucking her. She really didn't want him wearing a condom when he fucked her. It was all a pretense because at 58 odds are a woman ins NOT going to get pregnant again. She gambled and lost, but still wants more of Dan's cock.

Hope there is a sequel to this, perhaps including Rebecca too.

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77over 8 years ago
A beautiful story

This story demands a sequel. With fertility treatments being what they are these days, 58 is not impossible. I'd love to see what he does once he coerces her into being his sex slave.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 8 years ago
58 & Pregnant

I enjoyed reading the story. It's not unreal, but a little far fetched. Sue needed a god fucking. She wanted it from her daughters boyfriend. She got it and ended up prgnant.

Oh well. Now she's going to have a new baby in the house. It could happen, but more likely not. She just needed a good stiff prick fucking her and making her feel like a woman again.

Dan could have her anytime he wanted her after that, if only he had worn a rubber. Then he could have fucked her at will and she would have loved .having his big cock inside her cunt and creaming in her.

I like women wearing sexy lingerie. Sue made it pretty easy for him by not wearing a bra and only a pair of red panties. Didn't learn whether she shaved her belly and cunt or if she was 'old style' and left her pubic hair intact.

I think there will be a sequel and Sue will be hot again and need some more of Dan's prick in her cunt.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 6 years ago
58 year old Mom

Enjoyed the story albeit a tad long. I'm an old man now, but I always had thoughts of fucking older women. They are experienced and know what men like as well as what they like.

My father married my stepmother in 1952. She was a sweetheart. Just right for him. He was 41 and she was 40 and it was her first marriage. While I was in the military in 1955 in Europe, i got this letter from him that told me she had been pregnant, but had miscarried.

daddy liked women who wore nice lingerie and sheer full fashioned stockings. She did and I think she made him very happy but never got pregnant again that I am aware of.

I would have fucked her ahd eaten her pussy if I had been given the chance.

Keep writing stories like this. I love them. Love women who wear Directoire Knickers too.

jhmckn@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
...

The moment she started complaining about him cumming in her is when he should have pinned her legs behind her head, wrapped his hands around her neck and fucked her into unconsciousness, he should have turned her into his submissive and obedient slave, all her holes should be plugged for gaping and kept in chastity when not being used, dumping cum into her womb should be a common occurrence.

homerjayhomerjayover 3 years ago
thanks.

a good premise and well written, just wish you had made the mother in 40s instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The girlfriend's mum would be a lot better if she didn't go on about not cumming in her all the fucking time and asking him about her body.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

As they say: 'you play, you pay', definitely been out of the game too long is she thinks she can depend on a young man to pull out. The story had some problems but overall a good read. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story doesn't make much sense after a point.

If both she and her husband were still able to produce babies, it would mean that they'd have birth control available. But Sue hasn't been taking the pill or has apparently[ bought condoms in a long while. So how were they preventing pregnancy?

Her husband would surely know that something fucking fishy was going on.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it!

Why do so many think she had to be in her forties?

58 year old women need cock too! Older women are hot for young guys and young guys are hot for them!

The pregnancy is a cool addition and him making her his side piece is hot! She’ll love it and eventually start begging him for more!

I sure dreamed of fucking my former MIL! I’m almost certain she had the hots for me too! I certainly did for her! She was plump and sexy with big tits and a big ass. She flirted with me often and gave me back rubs and always wanted to sit next to me. She wore thin nightgowns that I could see everything thru! Damn! I’m 58 now and would love to fuck her now, but my wife divorced me a couple years back and the whole family now despises me. I think I accidentally sent some very explicit porn to my wife by accident and she’s turned them all against me. Even my daughters. I wish I had had the nerve to proposition her then! Make her his love slave and bring in the daughter/wife for some mother daughter incest. Maybe they all drink from her lactation! Let DIL get caught on a gay porn sight and become the young man’s bitch!! Bring it!!

oldtwitoldtwit21 days ago

Oh how many times can you get "I'm a 58 year old " in a story. Nice idea, but you repeatedly said the same thing too many times

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I got my girl friend mom pregnant and my girl friend sametime her mother watching both kids once kids put down to sleep I fuck girl friends mom during day and night so far her mom given me three kids and her daughter same too told her mother you blong to me said to her have friends coming over and your going to be are gangbang whore for couple hrs expect to carry someone kid in you too

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

This is patently absurd. In what reality does a 58 year old woman get pregnant,? WTF honestly use some common sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous