All Comments on 'My Wonderful Grandson Ch. 06'

by tenderpood

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Group Sex

What a wonderful Grandson and what a wonderful Grandfather - The story was great and very horny but I didn't like the continual use of "lip pussy and ass pussy" but it was so hot and sexy - I do look forward to reading more of your stories. PS I love it when two guys kiss passionately wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
59 y.o. White, Barebacking, Cumloving, Cocksucking, Submissive, Total Bottom..

For college age men..I will get on my knees or bend over and take your load..I will take your dick in my mouth while your bud plows my faggot ass..Shoot your load on me or in me..Gangsex great too..obidient4u at yahoo..Waynesboro VA area..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My wonderful Pop

This must be the best incest story I've ever seen! as the full fledged faggot queer for the family I've sucked and/or been fucked by all of the family males.. It's normal for me to spend a weekend nude, on my knees sucking and taking cocks at the family gatherings. They seem to like it when their wives are watching. I do my father, grandfather, brothers, cousins and lots of their friends. There's no such thing as "enough cock". I'm just a cum eating, cocksucker, ass provider family queer that will give it up to anyone, anytime, anywhere.I live alone in a building with 5 guys sharing the apartment next door, It's normal for each of them to do me 3-4 times a day and often bring their friends. I suck and get fucked my so many cocks every day that it's hard to keep score but is somewhere in the neighborhood of at least 20-30 or more per day everyday and wants more. I've had parties where there would be 40 or so guys available and once the booze started flowing so did the cum into my mouth and ass. I've been a whore cock slut since early years and I'm now 42 and haven't slowed down and never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
at lasr!

At last, a writer who doesn´t start with a stupid "I like to fuck girls too." Pops is great. He loves virile cock in all his sweet holes, again and again. Like im, I love a man inside me doing his duty and taking his pleasure in robbon and rope after shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky little boy

I wish I had more grandsons - I've only got one and he is now getting a bit too old for me to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Foster Family Fun

When I was 12 I was placed into a foster home. The foster parents were in their mid 50s and I referred to them as grampa and grandma. One afternoon when I was alone with Ralph (grampa) he brought out some magazines to show me. The magazines were a mix of Playboy, Hustler and a gay one. I found interest in all of them and he started asking me what I thought about the gay one in particular, bringing up some information about my being caught while in juvie with some of the older boys 'doing ' me. When he put his hand on my crotch and fondled me I let him because I liked it. When he kissed me on the mouth I took his tongue and nursed it as he got my pants down. He went down on me and it felt as good as when I had it with the boys in juvie. When he stood up his cock was out and without a word I started sucking it. He fucked me in my bedroom and told me how pretty I was and how he would use me while there. I was his bitch for the next seven years and he introduced me to some of his friends who also used me. Being the center of attention to 5 or 6 men and having all those cocks to suck and have shoved up my ass was so enjoyable. I am now a glory hole cum slut who can't get enough of that man meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A dream cum true

That was the best story I've read , I would love to have been there getting fuck and swallowing all that cum, I dream of sucking cock and getting fuck at a party and getting double fuck at the same time, two big cocks in my ass at the same time ,i'll keep dreaming that it will happen one day. Cocksucker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous