All Comments on 'Mothers Help Ch. 02'

by iser21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what the fuck

every asshole want to be a girl.any straight men out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get his friends to shave her

I had hoped for some shaving action. But was disappointed. The story would take a good track if she gets his friends to shave her whole bod.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Went Downhill Quickly

Men wearing panties made this potentially good series go downhill quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
learn english somewhere else!!!

Learn the English Language somewhere else!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good story until it turned gay

If he is going to suck cock, put in the gay genre, it will be enjoyed better there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You suck

You suck. Your stories suck. You write like an illiterate 4th grader. You should never try to write anything but checks for your bills.

Does it make you feel accomplished by posting crap like this? Trust me, you're not. You lack skill and appear to be retarded.

If I could, I'd break your fingers so you couldn't ever type again. You are delusional if you think you can write. You can't, trust me.

On my worst day, drunk off my ass with a debilitating brain aneurysm, and ulcerating pustules on my fingers, I could write better than you.

I can't imagine a scenario where you actually believe you can write! Your plots suck, your dialogue sucks, and your flow is dammed up like a freaking beaver dam has been built in the middle of your junk.

Go flip burgers or mop floors. Please don't try to create anything ever again, for all of our sakes.

In case this hasn't been made clear, you really, really suck.

Hard.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Lots more potential...

But when you start Chapter 1 by telling us you went to collage, while spelling college wrong, then forget to use spell check or check punctuation in the rest of the chapter and this one, it takes away from the story. Keep trying. You've got the storyline part right.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok story ,2 / 5 ,no build up, and mom was going to shave and lick his asshole , that never happened .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous