All Comments on 'Nicoletta Ch. 05'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
YES!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

I Am so glad you posted another chapter to this! :) Been waiting for it!

I do hope you will be posting another chapter quickly? Or at least quicker? Please? :)

Great chapter, can't wait for the next!

Please make it a bit longer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Thnx really long wait though please post another soon

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 14 years ago
really don't like him

and you've made it so that I really don't want to like him, please don't make her do that usual thing of giving in and enjoying it...

Maybe you can have her instead just go with that feeling of apathy she briefly had and he'll lose interest.

maybe she could get away and find someone else who is a bit more suited to her.

Anything but leaving her falling for him!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 14 years ago
YES

Im so glad you posted another chapter!! I love this story. And you know, i know many dont find it right, but i understand why there was that need for punishment. And to be honest, who doesnt like a good spanking here and there, lol.

Please carry on exactly how you have been writing! I love these character!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
I really like this story

but I'm uncomfortable with Alessandro's actions. It's moving from dominance into abuse, in my opinion. When she finally gives in, it'll be more like Stockholm Syndrome than love. And that sucks because I want her to love him. He'd do much better to seduce her and let her think everything was her idea. Anyway, I hope Nicoletta keeps fighting and makes him work for her love. And I hope Alessandro can have hot alpha tendencies without being a cruel, sadistic rapist. Looking forward to chapter 6.

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatalmost 14 years ago
yay!

i love this story! please keep posting more chapters! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Praise for Nicoletta

I love how you keep her fighting regardless of her true feelings. It's

always so boring when they just give in. Keep her fire alive and make Alessandro work for it.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I don't like this chapter. The end is rape. You can say she wanted it, but she said no and he fucks her so that is rape. He totally treats her like a father, not a husband in spanking her. She should be embarrassed (the virgin in her) and angry but she supposedly starts to want him. It just doesn't flow well or naturally for me. I wish you'd made her react to his actions as the situation dicated and then wrote the storyline to include ways he could make her want him. It left a total flavor of distaste in my mouth for him to rape her in the end. This chapter was a disappointment, as I enjoyed the story up until now.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
umm...

i think that alessandro could have done a better job in explaining her new life...!

i mean seriously, and he wonders why she fights him?

i totally empathize with my girl Nicoletta, the only thing i don't really get is that as soon as she gets outside, she finds some random guy and starts fondling him...

she just got raped!

anyway good story, keep up the good work, not so much the bad...

k_k

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
So hot!

The more I get into this story..the more sad I get because I know its not finished :(

PLEASE FINISH! PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous