All Comments on 'Cougar Meat'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Read halfway through and then stopped reading. I really couldn't care how the story ended up. If you wanted to write a story about three people to dislike? then you have done so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyable

I read the story right through, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think there are women like her in the real world, pity I haven't met one yet !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

Interesting premise, but the best part was the conversations with the fiancee and her cool headed approach to reality on the jobs issue. I know some people do not like your stories and I don't like all of them, but this one was enjoyable.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Sappy characters

None of the characters is very likable. They are alll morally bankrupt. The premise is ridiculously weak. Sexual harassment is taken VERY seriously by every decent size company. All he would need to do is get a small digital recorder and tape BB propositioning him and she would be toast, no matter how good a businesswoman she was. And he and his wife to be would be almost impossible to fire.

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
Hey, I liked it. It gave me some chuckles; after all it's fiction, not real.

I liked your originality as well as your writing. Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great story, one of the best I've read on here. Keep up the good work

Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesterover 13 years ago
O maybe

That was great fun to read. Definately a woman I could look in the eye and enjoy. Might even offer her a meal.

oldguyfloldguyflover 13 years ago
Good story

I have read several of your stories and this is one of the best so far. Keep up the good work.

ctyankee264ctyankee264about 13 years ago
Great fun to read!

I liked it a lot, great sex and great humor. Betty's angst was so over the top it was hilarious. The last line about her still winking at him when he catches her doing kegels at her desk was the perfect ending.

swjayswjayabout 13 years ago
Hot Read

Fun story, well written and sensually erotc. Sounds like the boss we all dream about. Looking forward to Chapt 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In a word: Art.

Beatiful. Simply Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just mindless garbage !

1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very funny

But does the term "Sexual Harassment" mean anything to you?

secretLacesecretLaceabout 9 years ago
Both parts are super

Loved the story and the second part was a fresh twist. Good flow in the text and a joy to read.

Cheers

midvalley9midvalley9almost 9 years ago
Major Plot Hole

The problem I have with most of these types of stories are the glaring lapses in logic. No-one, man or woman would try to browbeat their employees into sex or face being fired. Why, you ask? LAWSUITS. Companies don't want managers who do crap like this because it is the company that inevitably suffers, and I'm talking millions.

You might argue that because she's a woman that somehow magically protects her from sexual harassment suits. Not fucking likely! Corporations will tolerate managers who are rude, crude, lazy, irresponsible, and many other failings. However, sexual harassment or coercion is one sure-fire way to get the axe. Pun intended. She might get away with it for a little while, but eventually someone is going to cry foul and her career is history.

I can only conclude that the people who write these tales have never actually worked in an office, at least not since the 80's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed reading this! The dominant in the office, submissive in the bedroom thing appealed to me :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous