All Comments on 'Lynn and Bobby Ch. 11'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
People as dumb as rocks

I have been following this series and have found it somewhat enjoyable. The first one was insane. NO ONE would have stayed with her and his buddy would have been seriously dead in short order (although nice revenge was eventually served). If Bobby had been characterized as a submissive person maybe he could have dealt with the humiliation but that's not who he really was. It just wasn't realistic. But moving on from there at least it was fun to see Bobby become a sex God. Also unrealistic but at least funny. Now we come to the last two chapters. Lynn, KNOWING it will bother Bobby, has sex with another big cock in front of him. So she loves it. What kind of person does something that they KNOW will cause the person they "love" to feel like they are being stabbed in the gut repeatedly? Lynn has to be dumb as dog shit to go through with this and Bobby no smarter to just let it happen. Really! They are very sexual people and have found tons of ways to have fun that will not hurt each other. But they KNOW this will and they do it anyway. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I do like that princess is claiming him for a week. She shouldn't have let Lynn see him during the week. They both needed a dope slap. Princess should claim him for the week and also roll in friends to help out. Lynn should be left on the sidelines watching just like Bobby was. Princess said Lynn would have to call first before coming over so she didn't interrupt them. Princess and Bobby and others should ALWAYS be busy, all week. If he's the sex God he has been with the other women maybe Lynn will wise up. I guess I look at this like having a bad food allergy. You love to eat all sorts of food but raspberries cause a extremely bad reaction. Guess what, you stay away from raspberries. You don't allow them in your house. You have wonderful meals of all other types of food but NO raspberries. Even if your wife loves them. As I said, the rest has been a fun read, even though stretching the bounds of believability at times.

Celtic_SeekerCeltic_Seekeralmost 14 years ago
You surprised me

I didn't exect to like your story. Don't get me wrong, if my opinion means anything, and there is no reason it should, you are a good writer. It is the subject matter I expected to hate. I love stories about swinging and group sex, but I can't stand stories where someone is humiliated. And to humiliate someone you claim to love, like Lynn did, is not understandable to me. I can believe and understand her actions, but not her love, it dosesn't exist. But it is your plot, not mine, and I can enjoy fiction.

The reason I am commenting is the the other comments you get. Getting angry with women, or men for that matter, for acting this way is like getting angry at the sky for being blue. Let me explain.

About nine years ago, my wife acted in a way that led me to feel free from my commitment to her. We didn't divorce, but I no longer felt restrained. Now, I am nothing special. My cock would not interest the size queens in these stories. I am not ugly, I don't turn heads and I am 57. I do have a very significant job so you could claim power as the reason, but except for one woman who I have been fucking for years, I don't mess at work, so the women I hit on don't know about the power. The same with money, I have it but they don't know about is unless the affair goes on a while. There is no reason a woman would be particulatly interested in me on meeting me.

Here is my point. My sample size is not that large, but in those nine years the lowest year has been two and a more normal would be four to five. I only hit on married women. All ages, from 30 to 60, mostly 40s. I have not failed once. Think about that. I have none of the normal things women excuse themselves for cheating for, yet I have never struck out!

As I have said, I am not special to see or meet. I do know how to fuck a woman, how to play her body, it is not hard to determine. They come, often. That may explain repeats, but not the first time. Nothing explains why they say yes the first time, except that is who they are.

So guys, don't get angry at this stuff, it is what women, and men too I suspect, are. Just never fall in love with them, they will hate you and abuse you for it.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
To Jasonh

You are wrong buddy. Men, and women, have indeed suffered such pains for the one they loved. People construct their own exquisite tortures, and subject themselves to it for their own reasons. Most often they call it love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

the cock crazy slut, just like a fucking bitch in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

11 Chapters of a whore and a slut and her cuck who sucks cock. i read it all so that i could accuratels comment that everychapter is pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only thing Bobby needs?

Is a divorce and a trip to the Doctor's office to get checked for every disease known to man. This has to be one of the nastiest stories ever posted here. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The only thing that author needs is mental help!! MINUS 5*!!!

One of the biggest crap i ever read!!! That author has to be the world biggest cuckold/wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can not understand this story

what the fuck this writer want to tell us, at the beginning he start to write about the slut wife and shattered husband who were devastated because his wif is having an affair and he had to sit and watch his wife being fucked

and after that this husband start to fuck married women , and the writer tried to present it as a normal thing and as every one is happy about it

regardless that wimp husband , slut wife and the best friend behavior, this is a double standard story , so the husband can fuck any married woman and it is ok , while it is a devastating thing that somebody fucks his slut wife

for me it is a very bad story from the beginning to the end

daddyschackdaddyschackabout 6 years ago
I'm adddicted to this story

please write more

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
A magnificent series

Worth publishing

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

I hope he never lets her. Maybe one day she will be satisfied with what she has. I had hope for her after chapter 2 but she truly doesn't seem to appreciate him or be the women he deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES