All Comments on 'African Queen And White Princess'

by EbonyGoddess1987

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm a believer

and my belief is that you are SamuelX writing under a different name. If not, I apologize but your stories are more like random thoughts than anything constructed to be read and enjoyed. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Could be...

...yer SamuelX's sister?

...or [shudder] soul-mate?

Advice: post less often, but with better-polished submissions. Take an idea, write about it, expand on it, make it more concise, fill it out, set it down for awhile, revisit it and trim the shit, and when it makes your best friend cream her jeans--submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a rubish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story would have been a whole lot hotter with a dominant black woman!

The title of this story ("African Queen And White Princess") suggests a dominant black queen enjoying the beautiful body of a young blonde white girl that she's captured and enslaved. But sadly, the author chose a different approach that's not anywhere near as erotic. Instead of a rapacious lesbian woman desiring and playing with the body of a beautiful submissive young girl, EbodyGoddess1987 has written of an abusive relationship that's just not anywhere near as exciting as was the incredible POTENTIAL for this tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous