All Comments on 'My Wife's Boss Ch. 05'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good writing!

The story was well written. Definitely got me going!!

I showed it to my girl friend and she nearly had an orgasm...LOL! She loved the domination/submission. She said she would love to see you on your knees submitting to me. I'm sure she would order you to perform for me orally doing the things she knows that I like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I wish this Stud would bred me.

Bent over like the little bitch I am while his big cock penetrates me. I am such a little slut, I use my tight hole to milk my man's cock. My little stubby shoots off quickly as I ride his big cock. He comes deep inside me making me his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow. great wrting/story

awesome. please write more, more, more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I cum every time I read this series

What a great story, well written. Some typos here and there, but beyond that, just great. Please continue writing and writing this series.

jdmc00jdmc00over 13 years ago
nice

you describe exactly how i feel -- inferior to the alpha males that i've seen my girlfriends over the years flirt with. although i never have had the courage to make it happen, i would love to pleasure a superior man, a real man and let my wife know how it feels to be really fucked properly. the thought of her being bred at the same time comes naturally.

muskslutownermuskslutownerover 13 years ago
The way it should always be

As a Dominant Male I love using sub couples like this, Loved it.

timrehtimrehover 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Oh My Gawd, what a great series of stories! I loved how the husband learned his place and how both Ann and her husband wanted her to have Heinz breed her. Very powerful stuff. I wish I was married to Ann!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I want to be treated like a woman

I too want to be treated like a woman and have my man-pussy fucked by my wife's alpha-male. Her boss is a big man with a big cock and I think I'll suggest to her that we invite him over to fuck both of us. I'll suck him first and have him dump his cum in my mouth and then I'll suck his cum out of my wife's pussy after he fucks her. I feel just like Ann's husband in your story when Heinz fucks him - I truly feel like a woman when I'm being fucked and the big cock inside me shoots a big load of cum inside my pussy. Feeling like a woman - at that moment - is the best feeling I've ever had.

Please tell us more. Your stories are great !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm breathless ...

more please, more ...!

Right now I am in a spin I don't know what I want first. To have my male pussy filled ... sooo good ...or to see the tell tale snow white liquid leaking from my wife's precious pussy lips and know by the satisfied look on her sweet countenance that she is happy. Then the baby ... which I would care for while she enjoys her lover more.

Only one thing would I want to be different ... that she keep her georgous thick, dark pussy thatch which is my delight ... but then I would have to face up to the fact that the choice would not be mine any more.

I have seen that snow sprinkled on her dark carpet many times: and to see it no more ... it would be a painful sacrifice I would gladly make for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

that series is the hottest thing i have read in a looong time...please write some more...please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love the series...this is my ultimate fantasy..please write more...i'm begging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg

this made me spurt in my panties.

u must write more.

I need a big cock in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

u have to writre more.

my cock gets hard in my panties.

what about a vice principal with a big cock and a new young student teacher, getting a spanking and a fucking.

please write more

DisobedientSubDisobedientSubover 11 years ago
Lol . . .

Well that officially makes Ann a true slut and a cocky bitch. Heheh she needs to forever be flogged and treated as a cum slut along with her worthless husband -laughs- nice man keep them coming ^_~

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 11 years ago
Great Series

I have enjoyed every chapter and I wish I could experience something like what he is experiencing!

Thanks for writing and I hope you decide to add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

thanks so much. I had to cum and eat it from my hand. I dream of meetind a alph couple who would teach me to be a cum slut. I need a mans wife to dominate me as he takes me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more

I love this series (and all your stories)! It's about time you come back! I need more alpha male!

bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

what an amazing story , i must have the next chapter please , i was so turned on reading it ,i would love an alpha male to use me that way .more , more more .

joesubmissivejoesubmissiveover 10 years ago
Love this story

I need a Heinz of my own to own me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I need more

Please continue with this amazing story. It's touched a place in me I didn't know existed. My wife is searching for our Heinz. She said this bull needs to be subdued and broken by a larger bull. She wants a cock that will make us both feel like real women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really enjoyed the whole series. It would be great to have a wife like Ann who enjoys sucking and fucking and understands why I t.oo enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

In Ch. 6 (future) it's time Mark gets feminized by wearing lingerie to please Heinz.

Heinz will have a harem for his pleasure. He has choice which “female” will give h’m what he wants at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awaiting the next chapter!!!

This is the hottest story of any i have ever read. I cant wait for the next chapter. I can relate to Mark, and would love to be in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So damn HOT

This is the best series on this subject I’ve ever read on Literotica. I came in my panties twice while reading this. Oh how I long to be on my knees sucking a real man’s cock while his wife humiliates me. Having him breed both me and my wife with his superior sperm and impregnating her and turning me into his own personal cock sucking faggot. I can only find one thing wrong with this series. That being that there’s no way a man of Heinz’s age can get hard and cum so often and so much. That part is unbelievable. However, it does not take away the fact that this is a 5 Star series. I’d give you 10 stars if that were an option. Well done and looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Before I found the pleasure of being a cock sucker, I had a girl friend that loved to fuck. I used to love watching her with another man. One night she was the object of a gangbang by 7 men. It was was big turn on watching her fuck and suck those guys. I wish I had been a cock sucker then

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
Mmmmmm

Can't wait for the next chapter!!! I'm so hard and sticky from the previous ones!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"It's more male...."

"......than you will ever hope to be." Reading that reminded me of my wife's first lover, a professor of ours, who, after I'd caught him fucking my wife, told me, you may be a male but with that tiny, quick cumming penis, you're not much of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, MY!

PLEASE let this happen to me.

Maybe a bit more??!!

And my wife guides our lover's hard cock into me.

Cum in my mouth and kiss my wife.

Cum in my "pussy" and feel the strength and wonder of his cock throbbing in me while licking my wife's shaved pussy.

Sucking his best friend while he fucks me so good and our wives watch!

Making me shave smooth all over.

Lingerie.

Sheer stockings.

High heels.

Makeup.

Lipstick.

Nail polish.

Perfume.

SO delicious and lovely!

Leave the shades open... hope the neighbors see!

More cock.

More cum!

All for you, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have been used like he was.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You could have done this story as well, if not better, by getting rid of the "Alpha Male" bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Congratulations on writing such a wonderfully erotic story, one of the 2 or 3 best stories I've read on any website! This took the theme of bisexuality and extended it a great distance. I particularly like the fact that the main theme was domination by (primarily) an Alpha-male. To me, the best story of this type contains domination without humiliation. It seems the story was largely free of humiliation except perhaps from Caroline toward the end. In any case, I found that all the conversation about Mark being a woman and offering his pussy to Heinz to be a particular turn on. He was lucky to have the full support of his wife Ann who also gave herself to the dominant male. While I'm not entirely comfortable with it, having his child would indeed be the ultimate form of alpha-male domination/submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous