All Comments on 'Oh Danny'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bowlerhatbowlerhatalmost 14 years ago

Loved the twist at the end, it raised a well written but basically run of the mill story to a different level and opened up opportunities for continuation in several different directions. I do hope to hear more of this trio. John

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 14 years ago
Hey ... so good to read you once more!

I spend a lot of downtime at work writing scenarios for your old To Serve and Protect series, most of them from your stories and some on my own. I love how multi-dimensional your characters can be and how well they fit into my stories. I think you just gave me another one, although I will have to work out a lot of story line to make the story fit an hour time slot and maybe make it so it's not limited to HBO. But more important is how welcome back you are. Your storytelling is far above so many of the newcomers to this site, and thank heaven, your writing style, spelling and grammar are HIGHEST QUALITY. Yes, I know storytelling is more important and you should be very pleased with how much you accomplish. Now turn off the computer for a while and do your job and be a loving wife and mom and ... whatever they call grandmothers these days.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
That was different and pleasant....

which is kind of like the same thing on this site. Thanks.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Cute

Funny (and accurate) story about most young men's fantasy. He is even a good lover, wanting to bring pleasure to his partners. Great twist at the end. And even though not all these imagined relationships end with lesbian lovers they often end with some other circumstance that makes it impossible for the relationship to actually become true. That doesn't stop the guys from imagining and even planning, just like Danny. Spot on and funny.

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Only four comments? The humor is so good! As an old ELO song went, "One Perfect Dream"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous