All Comments on 'Julie's New Job Ch. 4'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
add

add joe and mary to the revenge list .... and what i would do has jumped a whole lot ... to good to kill at once ..die very slow

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Drug addict

What kind of drugs were you taking when you wrote this story opium its like something out of a horror story .

pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A whole lot of peope to kill...

Joe, Mary, the Doctor, Joan and her associates... The guys would all be castrated with a sledge hammer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your constant! Use! Of exclamation points! Is really really annoying!

That which I said...

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Operation

I wish I could have an operation to double my cock size !

saratusaratuabout 10 years ago
My,,,,,

views of your writing haven't diminished they've completely flat lined. Saratu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

About 70 percent of the stories around here are crap. Well meaning authors, most of them, but the same plot lines, or bad editing, or just no imagination. That's no biggie, and kudos to those who try, because many eventually improve. Then you've got 15 percent which are pretty good....another five percent which are too good to be here, and could be published (StangStar06, for one.) The last 10 percent, however....damn. The extra sick stories, the ones going merely for the shock value, the ones where the guy is clearly a fag and wants it in this category, and the wholly unbelievable. This story falls into the latter category, with the added "bonuses" of not being very well written/edited, and has the plot line of "lets see how high we can pile the bullshit before it falls over!" It's doubly depressing as I've seen better work by this author.

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeover 9 years ago
Answer: Curious2c

Question: Who does more acid and pot as a catalyst to their creative process, Oliver Stone or Curious2c?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well this has fallen over the cliff

I mean Joan just shows? And she found them by some miracle? And since he has a plan is supposedly being careful, why isn't he armed to the teeth and taking far more care than he did? Even for fiction they're acting like complete idiots. The operation and the aftermath are just too far out there. This story has completely degenerated into some weird Sci/FI/non con garbage. Don't see how you're going to save this from the depths of negative scores.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Joe

Joe should know that whenever Jon gets free, he is DEAD! and Mary, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To answer the questions posed.....

at the end of this chapter.

Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a stupid story

rambling rubbish that's not even remotely feasible. How much of your life did you waste on this crap?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Surreal

This has taken on the form of some sort of alternate world where weird shit is feasible.

Not as graphic as other chapters, and kind of dumb. It makes me think of some old "B" movies about crazed doctors doing human experiments. This was sort of humorous. Still a 5 Star Rating.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
This whole story really sucks....

I'm about ready to throw up. I know it's just a story but you make the characters so 1 dimensional. You can almost predict what is going to happen next. Jon was too much into his work that kind of led Julie astray. And Julie should have left when given a chance the very first time when she found out that her "so called" friend wanted to whore her out. Julie didn't and now she is a company whore for that bitch Joan, and Jon has a target on his back. So stupid and not very appealing, especially all the sex that is going on, but then again, if there was very little sex written about, there would be no story and a very short story at that. So far, all 4 chapters of this dribble = 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is with all of the exclimination points? Is everyone yelling all of the time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Minus z grade not b grade movie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid shit.... whoever wrote this should never write again!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Jon never heard of a gun

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

How is this scoring so high. Is the author voting for themselves?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous