All Comments on 'Cocktail Party'

by ReniseB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very well written

You did an excellent job setting the scene, with good dialog and even a bit of character development. I hope you continue to write - I'd like to see a longer story from you.

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread, post #120.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort. Good job.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A very believable story

Vivid scene setting and character building. It seemed to be real to me when I read the story.

Thanks for the good read.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Thank-you for thne....

...rare story about a husband and wife supporting each other.Fuck you mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

This is a lovely story. I look forward to reading more stories by you in the future!

-- Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved It!

The characters were the star in this story and I think that was a great achievement. They felt real and the dialouge was great and moved the story forward nicely. Really good job with the descriptions and the passive-aggressive jab at the MIL was brilliant!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Very enjoyable short story!

I loved the read! Rare to find here on this site is a married couple loving each other, instead of laying waste to their marriage and their lives!

Fuck that bitch mother in-law, she should have dipped those crab puffs in the drippings of their lovemaking and fed them to her!

Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous