All Comments on 'Brother to Brother'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
Oh the Potential!!

Wow, this story has so much potential to go in so many different directions if you choose to continue it! I'm really interested in seeing what you do with it, particularly because of the volatile nature of not just the characters, but the cultures they're from and the situations they're in. Neither the Jews nor the Muslims look very kindly on homosexuality and either of the characters being discovered would create huge tension, life threatening tension. Wow. Just really awesome work here on this. Please keep going and let's have some nasty surprises pop up for these two... betrayal alone just wouldn't be enough... take the Joss Whedon approach. Give them exactly what they think they want and then really hurt them with it. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
From a fan

I've been following your stories for years and are always impressed by the depth of character along with supreme hotness. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If you want more

sr71plt also has a co-written erotica ebook out about Middle East intrigue, love, loyalty and danger -- The Interview by Shabbu, available on Amazon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...