All Comments on 'Planetfall Ch. 02'

by wildehafer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Well written and very interesting. I look forward to more.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Really great

Thanks so much for the update. Please continue this story, it's a lot of fun so far. The sci-fi and romance elements gel together very well.

I like Kira so far, but honestly I like Jane more. I hope she and Richard will find each other again. Looking forward to seeing how the other women will react to Richard. I hope there's more fun in store rather than women trying to kill him or whatever.

Please update again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Even better than the first chapter

I am loving this series. I enjoyed the first part of it, but the second chapter was so much better. I love it and I really really hope you continue to write about it. I would love to find out more of the story.

Excellent work, please keep it up. Thank you very much!

Non_ProphetNon_Prophetalmost 14 years ago
Loving Kira

Thanks for the update. Kira's an awesome addition to the story. While Jane was cool, I definitely prefer Kira because she is from another culture. I like that her world is much different and that she is very naive. I look forward to reading more chapters in the series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read

I know you are probably busy with other endeavors but, please try to get back to this story soon. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please don't abandon this story!

Your story is very well written and seriously hot - I'd love to read more about Richard's adventures, especially since there are quite a few questions that remain unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It looks like the author has abandoned ship Literotica or

I would send this note privately.

instead, in an effort to thwart language devolution, I'll point out to future readers the 'horse' creature would be controlled with reins, as in 'Richard pulled the reins to the left, steering the animal around the large rock, but still in the direction of the craft.'.

Reign, or reigns, as the author used would refer to holding royal office, (ie: the queen of England), or to be the best at an endeavor or skill, (ie: 'Bonds reigned supreme for many years as the home run leader in major league baseball, though his reign was marred by the use of performance enhancing drugs.')

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Interesting

Fascinating Subject. ...... Fascinating Story.

I did some research and came to realize the Science Basis of this 'Science Fiction' story makes it deliciously , remotely, possible.

Really Great concept.! love it.

Needs, however, a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great read

Truly becoming better and better!

Enjoying to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous