All Comments on 'How My Dad Became My Daddy'

by vleb

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
HOT

Hot story.... kepp em cummin

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sooooo hot

I always cum buckets to your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

your storys are great cumed all over my self

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I may be a girl - but my pussy is still twitching

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My god.

Its so wrong but that is just so f'ing hot..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

Wish this would happen to me. I came so hard. And now I'm ready to cum again. I need a daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*MY DADDY

Really got into your story, very good writing. In my early teens my mother and father divorced also. Since I'd already began sucking all the cocks I could obtain I figured "what the hell" may as well take care of my father also. I waited until he came home one evening after having a downed a number of beers. I waited for him to go to bed and once he dozed off I made my move to blow him. I began by playing with his cock to get him hard, all the while telling him that I wanted to be his bitch slut to serve him anyway he wanted. When I began sucking him off it didn't take long for him to wake up, grab my head and hold it all the way down his cock. He fucked my face while telling me what a no good cock sucking cum slut I was going to be for him. the next step was to spread my ass cheeks and fuck me. He fucked me for many years and I must have given him thousands of blow jobs, fucked hundreds of his friends. I truly became is slut whore to pass around to anyone he wanted to give me to. Unfortunately, he's passed on now.

playswdaddyplayswdaddyover 12 years ago
so fuckin' HAWT!!

That was so incredibly hooooot! I really hope you decide to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story very much.. at a very early age I got caught sucking off my cousin. He didn't say anything as he took out his cock and motioned for me to blow him and very quickly became his "little slut bitch" He bought me some sexy female clothing, make up and shoes so I could realy become his "bitch". Since we lived together and were the only ones in the house I actually got to the point where I longed to crossdress and be his whore.I will say that he and I together managed to convert me to a cock slut that would gladly give my mouth and ass to anyone. I was taking his cock in my "pussy" at least 3 times a day and wanted more. He had numerous drinking buddies that he gave me to and I loved everyone of them. He arranged gangbangs for me and there were times where I'd be fucked 20 or more times in a day. Although he's passed away I still remember him every time a man fucks me, which is usually every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First time with Daddy

My first time came in the shower with daddy.I worshiped him and begged just like this story.

jennoyedjennoyedover 11 years ago
I love this story!

So great, just wish you had some mommy stories too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad

Wish my dad would buttfuck me like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i wish my dad could fuck me like that

i wish my dad could fuck me like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You

My daddy just recently proposed to me. I said yes of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story by a great writer

Everyone knows about all the boys who want to fuck their mothers, it's understood that it's a very common desire of a boy to stick his hard young cock up his mother's mommy-hole and blow his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. What this story and the comments show is that there are are lots and lots of boys who'd love to get their daddy to fuck them good and hard so they walk funny for a week. My heart goes out to the lads who've commented that they ache to have their daddy treat them like a girl, just slide his fat veiny daddy-dick up their ass and pound and slam their tight little twat till he blows his big daddy-balls up his boy's cute little cunt. What these young guys should do is let their father catch them naked with their cute boyish butt raised way high and wiggling, to get dad started. The father'll think to himself, "Hey, there's a really tight hole in there, a lot tighter than his mother's, and my cock'd feel real good reaming out my boy's asshole." I hope and trust that the commenting lads who desperately want to get "butt-fucked" (as one of them put it) by their daddy get their wish--their father's big stiff prick right up where they want it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Read it out of curiosity. It's strange. I've read a couple of these and the son always seems to be the same type, a "do anything to me daddy "slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmm!

P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

Nice mom touch giving her son a tutorial!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sweet

I want to be fucked in the woods By a lot of men. It's my ultimate fantasy to be in the woods either naked or wearing women's lingerie and getting gangbanged by a group of strangers. It's so hot thinking about getting my gay ass fucked.B

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh fuck !!!

God damn that was hot it made me cum a lot I want more.

I have a 10 my dad has a 9 and a half and I read this too him and he said we need to do this so we did but he told me to fuck him and it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I been my dad's sex boy for sometime now, I have to say there is no one out there that can fuck me like my dad does.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
Good but daddy was a bit rough

My step dad did me but was very gentle and took his time and used vaseline there was only a little pain when he first pushed inside my cute little butt, but like the story said once inside all the way and then start fucking it just feels so good. The first time he fucked me I was on my hands and knees and lucky for me I had a towle under me as I ejaculated almost at the same time he did inside my ass. The next time he let me fuck him first after I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, then I fucked him and when I finished he was hard again and fucked me, again I ejaculated onto a towle just like the first time. After that it was the same thing I sucked him, then fucked him, then he fucked me, and he would leave now I just wish I could find a man to play with. Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I went to stay with my dad for the weekend and he said we were staying in a hotel for the night. When we got the I said I was going to take a shower and then go to bed. It turns out when I was getting dressed in the bathroom he was peeking through the door. And when I got in he got in with me I little later and when he did he bent me over like a dog and fucked me like one too. Every since then I let him fuck me when ever he wants. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want fucked again

When I was a teen my mom married a guy after she and my dad divorced. He was a great guy but a little effeminate. i wondered if he had a gay streak in him. We would sit and talk about many things and one night I steered the conversation to sex, especially gay sex. It didn't take me long to find out as he made a move on me and I didn't resist. We ended up in my bedroom floor. I was on my hands and knees and he put some lotion or oil on my ass. I was so horny that I really tried to please him. I guess I did. I heard him moan out loud and then he talked to me saying things like I love your young ass and I'm going to shoot my cum in you. He gave me a reach around and jerked me as he fucked me. It didn't take me long and I shot a load as he came in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Hot Until Rape Mentioned

I know everyone has to deal with their issues in their own way, but I was raped and the word is not really a toy. I toyed with the idea before reality came along and kicked things into perspective, so I understand the motivation to be free in thought, and on another hand, attempt to empower yourself after being a victim, but completing the cycle of abuse can be successfully avoided by affirming ourselves in truly positive ways. Otherwise the story is well constructed and moderately detailed to trigger pleasure and common fantasies. An enjoyable reread, it was fun to cum back to.

Teresa769Teresa769over 3 years ago
VERY HOT

That was very hot. hang outs Teresa Robert 769 g mail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fucking loved this story because it was all to much like something that had happened to me in real life. It had me hard as a rock hard and by the end I had shot cum all over my chest and into my mouth. I was so horny I had to give my father a call and head over to his place to be fucked like the boy in the story! YES, FUCK ME DADDY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm as hard as steel! My cock is huge right now after just finishing the story. I want to be that kids dad, so badly right now, mmmmmmm.

tinalikesithardtinalikesithard10 months ago

Great story. I loved it! I wish I had that experience.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved that story. More more more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I did it with my Dad. We were both BI. And no Mom did not know about us. He used both of my holes. I was his cum dump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous