All Comments on 'Not My Type: Adele Ch. 08'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LakergirlLakergirlalmost 14 years ago
Twenty Hail Marys for Nate now..................

Nate, Nate, Nate..........guess he didn't read about that chapter this week. Every now and then it has been said "You have to remember that a woman can run faster with her skirt up than a man with his pants down." Run Adele until you get the ring. haha LOL Now, they've got Jenny or Mrs. Mac Intrye to deal with so the drama continues.............

FK -- Very cruel to leave it there for a another WHOLE week. Shame on you. Guess perhaps Nate's going to be at the first Justice of the peace or looking for a new church. Going to be a LONG week.

But THANKS - Five stars Lakergirl

ZuzusPetalsZuzusPetalsalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

...and a bit cruel. Adele and Nate have without a doubt become my favorite couple in this series, and I can't wait to see what you have planned next.

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Ypu've got to be kidding....

You are one cruel woman!! How can you leave us like this??? OMG! I was out of breath!!!

LOVED IT!! Do we have to wait a week???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Boy do you know how to leave a cliff hanger...can't wait to read more. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ooh!

This is quite a cliff hanger! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg...

No! how cruel, so cruel for it to end that way. i knew i would regret reading this chapter the minute i saw it was out. now i have to wait a whole week :( this is MUCH too exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I hate you...

SO much right now.

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago
Ahhh!

Oh, dangit!! I was really worried something along these lines would happen. Poor Nate... the first time he does anything remotely beyond kissing, and of course he gets caught. Damn damn damn.

I love these stories and getting little bits of information about the other characters as it goes along. Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Evil!

That's harsh, really harsh FK. Leaving us all hanging like that! You've got to put up the next installment, I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh the torture!!

I've been reading your stories for years and the Not My Type series has been one of my all time favourites. In fact, I think Adam was one of the first characters I actually fell in love with when I first started on this board. So, imagine my surprise when I decided to take a trip down memory lane only to find Adele's story posted! The love between Nate and Adele is realistic and sweet. I love that while they were almost immediately physically attracted to each other, they took their time to get to know each other better, to truly learn to love each other and more importantly to trust each other. Thank you firstkiss for sharing your marvellous stories with us. =)

I am bummed by the cliffhanger but after the intense exchange of love between Nate and Adele, I'm not too worried. I'm pretty sure they will deal with whomever is it that walked in on them and the consequences thereafter. Looking forward to reading your updates, especially about Matthew and Felicity too! =) Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

NO! No, FK! That is just downright CRUEL! You HAVE to post Chapter 9 before next Tuesday. I don't think any of us can wait that long to find out what happens next!

Poor Nate! Poor Adele!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I second everyone else

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! WHY WHY WHY??!?!?! Esther, sic 'em! Oh, no - I realize there is such a thing as spacing chapters out, but I just want the next chapter so I can be reassured that everything will be okay so they can indulge in more heavy petting. If this goes on any longer, either Adele or Nate are going to implode with sexual energy. Or maybe your readers will just scream in exasperation - if we could, we'd probably run charging into Nate's house and chase out the intruder. Believe it or not, that is a comforting thought.

Fire_LionessFire_Lionessalmost 14 years ago

Noooooooo! You're killing me! Please post the next chapter as soon as possible. I'm begging you!!

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I hate your cliffhangers and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Omg...

I must agree with everyone else, love the stories, but... The suspense is killing me!!! Bring on the next chapters soon!! Please!!!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
ah dam

now the shit will hit the fan, but even if nate gets hell for this( you know what i mean) he has adam and the tanners for support, and heaven help anyone who piss's off women , which by proxy includes adele , and i hope soon, flic. so keep em coming, but please STOP with the cliffhangers please

smitty203smitty203almost 14 years ago
Let's be nice folks...

...I remember waiting MONTHS for chapters of the first two segments of this tale...at least our beloved firstkiss has completed this segment and we only have to wait a week between chapters. I think we have a few more chapters before this one is over anyway. She's been kind enough to tell us the next segment will be about Felicity, or Flic, and we don't know nearly enough about her yet. I know it's frustrating as all hell, but it's better than it's been in the past. Another outstanding offering my dear...look forward to the next...and the next...etc....etc....etc.

gainsaywhodaregainsaywhodarealmost 14 years ago
Well...

I kinda knew that something was up with the McIntyre clan. But I guess I have to give you the credit that you went for the full blown caught-in-the-act as oppose to a snide church confrontation. Damn, I wish Adele would still have her bra on though. I hate it when people walk in on me naked!

Grrrr... this chapter is HOOO...T, through the roof! When I was reading the last chapter I kinda thought 'I bet Nate was just waiting for Adele's love before he made the move.' and I was right! I say to hell with the intruder, Nate should just shut the door in her face and get back to the business at hand. But that's probably not what you have in mind, is it?

The first thing I do after I get back from work on Tuesday is checking to see a new chapter. Seriously, I kid you not. I am thinking it should be so embarrassing for me to admit but what the hell I have no shame. If I am any more addicted I am afraid I will need an intervention!

cafeoleymascafeoleymasalmost 14 years ago
addicted

Plain and simple, I'm addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You Needn't Worry

about getting the ministerial "thing" correct. "God made you for me, and God made me for you" is so Calvanistic, so VERY Presbyterian, but, J, even with that denominational preference you still get a perfect "5". You just make real life spring from the page, and now all of us sated readers go into the world looking for, aching for and acknowleging that we can have THAT sort of "perfect" love. Write on, Beautiful Muse.

D

MollyDollyMollyDollyalmost 14 years ago
You know...

I was ready to write a "damn you!" for interrupting where you did, but I should know better by now: I can always trust you to deliver, and I await said delivery :) Thank you, FK :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well I'll say it...

DAMN YOU!!!!!

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdriealmost 14 years ago
Wouldn't Change a Thing

Sure there was a cliffy that makes me want to time travel until next Tuesday, but this was fantastic. So well written, and I believe it's a reasonable characterization of the behavior of Presby ministers (and I am so not asking my father-in-law who is one to find out!)

I really, really hope he tells Mrs. MacIntyre where she can stuff it and that they were just celebrating their engagement. It sounds like no one'll care what she says anyway. I can't imagine people caring here in the States but it makes a better story if they do.

I love Nate and this is the favorite pairing of the series! Keep up the good work! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Opps

Totally saw it coming but still... gotta love that ending! HOT DAMN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

While I saw that coming I still cringed while reading it!! Can't wait for the next one

kateybuggkateybuggalmost 14 years ago
Errgghhhh!!!

I love you for this story and I know you had to do it but damn you nonetheless. Awesome story!!!

Impatiently waiting for part 9.

LiazabethLiazabethalmost 14 years ago
o wow !

That was hot and just wow .. i cannot wait to see what nates reaction to their visitor will be ..

mtmissymtmissyalmost 14 years ago
Help...

I would join your group on yahoo but can't seem to find it, would you send me a link?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...