All Comments on 'The Art of Sex'

by ps7468

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why Would Your Husband Do This?

I know why you would, just wondered if he's gay or just a cockold.

cncstevecncstevealmost 14 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to the next class!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantasy or Reality, this fable almost made feminine Lust appear factual!

A brilliant introduction, to a potentially thrilling subject matter, for once!

So many mature women fantasise about getting naked with attractive men, that admittedly one cannot help wishing these opportunities might present more often. Albeit married to an ideal husband, this story lacks in only one respect for this reader, namely physical fulfilment. -My partner would have forced me to attend the model's art class, fully shaven minus underware, to build confidence in a public display of natural charms, before succumbing to my earthy desires to get laid, whilst modelling with some well equipped male subject. Descriptive prose might include female desires for anal sex, if the writer wished to explore that subjective analysis, in subsequent poses? Amateurish writing introduced both desire and inevitability, lacking only in motivation to capture her readers interest plus votes, for her next occasion or tantalising episode? BTW: I gave your story a 4, this time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Its good maybe the conversation Paul started

was a bit fetched and not pleasant. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
why not make

his dick 20 or 30 inches then hubby could fist her up to his elbow

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960almost 14 years ago
Please continue

We need find out what happens next. Ignore any negative comments. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice start

love this overall theme of nude modeling... etc.. good start to the story line..

love to hear what adventures are in store for our new nude aspiring model...

please keep the series going !

abadmirerabadmirerover 11 years ago

Great story - very stimulating

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

fuck yea thats a hell of a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was very very well received

by the users. As of June 21 2021, it has

got 37 faves and 74k views which is exactly

1 fave per 1k views, an 'AA' popularity rating.

I gave you a 5 (β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…) for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fuckin’ slut.

If she gave in just to a big cock, she already was a total slut.

I hope her husband finds out & drops the cunt.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Frst time my wife was posed with a male model in a "lover's pose", she just went ahead and fucked him, right there in front of the artists. I know this because I was one of the artists present. She told us she was doing it, but nobody believed her until they broke the pose and she showed us her cunt still open and dripping with his cum. Made for some really great drawings!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous