All Comments on 'Sarah and Emily's Adventure'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting but maybe wrong category...

This is interesting, I enjoy forniphilia stories, but there are strong elements here that might fit better in Nonconsent/Reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really sick

So people as furniture? Your sick little tale goes right up there next to the one that wants to turn a girl into a milk cow. I suggest you run, not walk, to the nearest mental hospital and BEG them to help you. Pathetic nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huge holes in this sad story

Nobody noticed them when the boys moved them from house to house? Nobody came looking for them? No friends or family that would have found the boys immediately and then the girls? And the Collector? Don't make me laugh. This story was so wildly unbelievable that I'm still laughing at how bad it was. That's why, with over 40,000 views their are 2 comments and 2 favorites. This was just plain horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
response to anon 5/27/13

why in the world would you click on a story, read the description, and then when it doesn't fit in with your personal kinks and twisted mind, call this author sick? i happen to find Sarahcheer to be a wonderful author :) but, well i guess every asshole is entitled their opinions... 5 stars,Sarahcheer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You can do better.

Many of your stories are left unresolved. The errors are sloppy enough—this site claims to only post high-quality content, but you need to run spellcheck a few times. The biggest thing that bothers me is how short, simple, and unresolved everything is.

Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
817 Followers
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...