All Comments on 'A Very Special Guy'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm A Guy

I'm hoping for a hit and run, but thats just me.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Remake of "Pretty Woman"

Personally, I am very big on honesty. I would expect my wife to tell me abut anything that could seriously impact our relationship. I think her prior job qualifies especially since his boss might someday realize who she is. I wouldn't need to be told about all previous lovers of a woman I was seeing but I would expect that if for some reason they came up there would be no difficulty talking about them. I'd also want to know if my fiancée had an old arrest record or similar problem. In the end I don't think I would care except if their past exposed a weakness of character. For example, if they lived as a thief for several years I would worry about a person who thinks it's OK to take things that don't belong to them. But working as a prostitute? She didn't have a drug habit. She wasn't into really kinky gang bangs, etc. She had sex to pay the bills. She's done with it now, pretty much had planned to quit before she met me. So is honestly the best policy? For me, yes it would be. Not all men might feel the same way.Is her guy a real moralist? She might be in a dilemma. It's not very good to start a marriage with such a big issue standing between them. If she can't be completely honest with her husband it compromises their relationship. My 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh dear Lynn-you're such a badass.

This was a great story, sorry guys. I love a slut and combined with a fairly realistic 'plot' it grabbed me. I also like the first comment from one of your other 'fans'. You seem to create pretty amusing banter, with your tongue in cheek slewing at the guys(your readers). Obviously you'll be wanting to turn Geri into the company bounce and good old nice unsuspecting hub into a soggy mush but that's way too predictable. Maybe the story's done. Give us another one soon...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Actually

Having read a couple of your stories I don't think you have a clue about what guys want to read about, at least stright ones.

ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
Duhh!!

Walter can't blackmail her--he cheated on his wife with her, a prostitute, and he's got just as much to lose as she does! So she should be home free. (I'm writing this before reading the next installment.)

Thanks, ohio

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
a bad girl can change to a nice girl

great story love this one it was so different from the others.

great story great writing of a new kind. real nice to read.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
loving this story

You have set the stage beautifully for the next chapter with your questions. To answer, I would have to say Honesty is the answer, because there is only one thing in this life that we truly have full control over and that's our own Integrity everything else can be given and taken from us everything from Life to Love. Only our integrity is fully owned by a man or women. Sorry if this is a little deep but I'm sure you understand. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Picking This Story Up

Lynn, and I'm pretty sure of the type of advice you got and where it will go, if you follow their lead, BUT the only reality of this situation is that she has to tell! If not, somewhere out the in the future, her past comes to light, and she is burned to a crisp. Life has no secrets and is constantly exposing us to the world. Tell him now or pay later, unless Gordon stands alone as a man among all men.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 13 years ago
Tch Tch Tch!

She's got her tit in a wringer now!

Cheers! "Mission Impossible" (Sounds like a personal problem? It is!)

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Damn if I don't hear...

Roy Orbison singing "PrettyWoman".

I know this a dated submission, but go with it.

Off to read the next chapter. Good story again, Lynn

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very special

voted 5 stars .

i have yet to find a story written by you that has not moved me deeply.

xxxhugsxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous