All Comments on 'The Mechanics Bill'

by lets_experiment

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done!

Excellent effort - credible setting, well paced, and especially good sex (isn't that what we're here for, unlike those others who have commented?), with variety and lust. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW! Really hot story!

Ignore the whiners. These stories do have a solid following and we want more stories. You write for those of us who like the story, not the types who know they won't like it but read it.

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding

Hope you will write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow what imagination.

Fantastic.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Hopefully. ..

She should of gotten her whole car rebuilt for that stunt. I just read a storie of some college girls pulling down a couple thousand dollars for a weekend with one man.

*~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What Will He Do Next?

As turned on as he might be I have to wonder if he has the balls to take care of his wife's attackers or if he will let her keep enjoying all that new cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More racist dumb shit. No wonder DeSantis is getting away with his crap in Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such BS. My best friend Larry called and said that he needed help asap and bring your gun that shocked people. Really I actually took 2 I worked security and was in good shape. When I got to the service garage he met me. He explained that he actually thought his wife was a willing partner with the 3 guys but he and I were going to treat it like she was being raped agreed? For sure. The guy screwing his wife had his back to us I whispered I get him you get the other one who has his back to us. Then I explained I was going to aim near his privates. In we go pop pop and all we heard was loud grunts the other guy held his hands up. I forgot to say we had coveralls on and mask and had hidden our cars. Larry motioned his wife to go. I grabbed wire ties and grease rags for gags stuff them in their mouths wire tied hands and feet trying 2 of them into 69 position and the other on top. Then we headed for our favorite bar. After we were sitting with our beers Larry called she answered. Larry asked if she would come and join him and I for a cold one. He said that she was hesitant but came. After she arrived we were visiting Larry asked how the car was . She said that it seems ok. Larry asked how much did that cost? She said that she didn't actually know because she didn't have her credit card or checkbook. I said that's fine Larry said he had to go by there tomorrow anyway and he would take care of it. Ok she . Early the next morning Larry called and asked if I would go to the service garage with him? Sure I would love to. When we went in there were 3 mechanics and the manager Harold Smithson. The 3 mechanics went to the shop. Harold asked what he could do for us. Larry said really I'm Shella Thompsons husband Larry I'm here to pay our bill from yesterday. O Harold said were are all worked up we got robbed last evening. Omy Larry said what happened anyone get hurt? Just the crooks 2 big black dudes Jim caught them off guard even though they had gun he hit one of them in the side and they ran away. Wow that would be scary Larry said. All tough and mighty he said well we have been through a lot of things here with people not paying their bills we had to be a little tough sometimes. Larry said man I'm sure glad I came to pay our bill today. It's no problem with you folks. We left and no more got in the car and started laughing. I said talk about tough them are some tough guys and the funniest thing was that they blamed 2 big black guys not 2 average white guys damn that's racist if I have ever seen racist before. Several months later Shella needed the oil changed in her car and suggested a different garage recommended by a coworker saying Harold's garage had been broken into several times over a period of time and she really didn't feel safe going there after hearing that. Larry the told her the story he got from the heroic Harold about the evening before he stopped to pay their bill. I helped Larry keep an eye and to our knowledge she has been a good girl there after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous