All Comments on 'Mercy'

by rosamundi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I hope you continue the story. I would love to see how you develop the characters. :)

BigCoreySKRBigCoreySKRalmost 14 years ago
I liked it.

it was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue

This was an excellent beginning to what could potentially be a well written romantic saga. Please continue, as it would be a shame to lose two such feisty and appealingly complex characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please, please continue

It is few and far between that readers on this site find a story that is well developed and well written. It would be a shame not to see their relationship develop further.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great story

But how does he propose to learn all that she has to teach? Will he remain with her or take her home with him? This could be just the beginning of this story. Keep writing, please.

rosamundirosamundialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Ireland was Basically Viking Miami Beach

Thanks for the kind encouragement, all of you! I'm afraid this is very much just a short story, but I'm working on two longer ones at the moment. I hope you find other characters I write just as appealing.

I can definitely be talked into more stories of ancient Ireland, and the inevitable Vikings who wintered there and often settled. Just drop me a word if you'd like more, I'm learning Irish Gaelige and can use more fiction as an excuse to practice!

lulu_101lulu_101over 12 years ago
please

good start to what could become a good story so please continue

rosamundirosamundiover 12 years agoAuthor
-- from Rosamundi's husband -- thank you for your appreciation.

rosamundi died on 11/26/11 of complications from a longtime illness.

Thank you everyone who read and appreciated her work. Your feedback gave her a lot of joy in the last years of her life.

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
RIP

You'll be missed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous