All Comments on 'Maggie the Mature Slut'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong word

You need to learn the proper meaning and use of at least one word. Go find the meaning of the word "mum" which is remain quiet/silent for almost the entire world population. While "mom/mother/mama" all refer to a female parent.

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I can't believe that anonymous wasn't aware that "mum" is used for "mother".

Not only in the British Isles, but in Ireland, too. I thought it was a cute story and was made even funnier by the ignorant comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't take the bait, AzPilot.

It's most likely the same idiot 'Anon' that posts the same thing at boringly regular intervals. By 'the world' he means his world of North America. He professes to know nothing of English usage in the UK, Ireland, India, Australia, or anywhere else. Perhaps the rest of us should post loads of comments every time a US author uses 'pants', 'suspenders', 'gas', etc. etc. in a context that we could pretend to find confusing. But I suppose we shouldn't expect too much from a people that hung Toyota out to dry just because US drivers don't know how to use an ignition key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I hate

the ignorant xenophobia of so many US folk. If that word isn't in Webster's, it's certainly in the Oxford.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To the wanker

who didn't know that mum meant "mom" or "mother":

you really didnt know?

you really should start reading books that have more words than pictures.

sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story, but...

Please take care of "Apostrophe - ' " it should be mum's, maggie's, mums becomes plural mum's - singular. Also, if you mention about both the parents together - for eg - My parents house - It should be written as -- My parents' house. Got that? Ok when it comes to singular It should be mum's, maggie's, Lucy's, MatureLadyLover's story. And when it comes to plural - parents' house, brothers' girlfriends. I'm pointing it out beacause in the entire story you didn't used the "Apostrophe" correctly. Next time be careful.

Other than that - this story was like every young guy's dream...I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well written

Plot similar to The Graduate... Mrs Robinson and Elaine...without the jealousy,and consequences..

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Great Idea

What a great story line, well thought out and just loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Frustrating

Such a great story theme and well told but it ends so soon when there is so much pleasure to be had by all. You are a fine writer....... let us readers enjoy a longer story!

settledseassettledseasover 11 years ago
told with spirit

Smiles. I had not thought to read any of the mature stories. Then I read yours.

I read it as a story, an it is wonderful. As are others you have done.

An cause of you I now enjoy, this new array of readings.

Thanks. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I came twice in my pants as I read this story. As I read, I was thinking of my own 'Mum's' two best friends. I realize now that at one point they must have thrown me some bait but I was too naive to bite. Shame on me! I could've fucked them both at the opportunity. I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go back to my 'Mum's' and throw them a bait of my own. Should they bite, I'm gonna 'cum' back here and tell my story.

'Mum' is the word, Anon-shithead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some People

Get a life all those worried or showing off about English grammar.

Its the story we're interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Great story but it need to continue please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
erm...

She's had 3 kids and still thinks sperm's stored in a man's dick?

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

Great story. I loved it and gave it 5 stars. Imagine fucking the mother and the daughter in the same afternoon. Really enjoyed the story!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

This was quite funny and entertaining. I just have one word to say and that is "Menopause". Oh yeah, I would also ask why would she want to talk to her husband and his mum while having his cum dripping down her leg? Was this her way of getting revenge for a hubby and best friend tryst? Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not once did you mention breast/nipple play

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

disgusting slut, married to a cuck. What's to like here? Answer: nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

19 yo daughter and 58 yo mom does not jive. Make it her grandmother and the problem is solved. Instead of an unusually old mom, you have an unusually young granny. Still the same fun, maybe even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been good part 2 both are pregnant and mom finds out

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Chapter II ?

wildtazstudwildtazstud12 months ago

Great story very hot. hope you continue with a couple more parts. second part should have both mom n daughter playing with him together n being pregnant together by him and third part should be his mom finding out n joining in om the fun.

Cactus99Cactus998 months ago

better fuck than your daughter !!!! LOVED IT

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Mother and daughter at the same party, definitely a good afternoon! Another well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories ?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous