All Comments on 'Wonder Woman: The Order of Demeter'

by inyotefi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DarkGoddess_DarkGoddess_almost 14 years ago
great idea

Loved your great imagination, using WW was a stroke of genius. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

my only complaint is that there's no sequel yet! you're an excellent writer, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Read all your Dark Angel stuff and became a fan and since Im a DC fan I had to check this out- awesome, you are just so discriptive and detailed in your story telling and sex scenes, stil it was so long ago that you wrote this, will there be a sequel?

inyotefiinyotefiabout 12 years agoAuthor
re: Wow

thanks for the great comment. Truthfully, i kinda forgot all about this story. Checked my hard drive and I havnt written anything. I'm busy proof reading a new Dark Angel saga right now hopefully I'll have it up soon, after that I'll re-read this story and see about ch. 2; like you said, I wrote it long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what?

whined? slut? stevey?

you pretty much insulted WW fans by demeaning her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I dont care what the comment on 08/08/12 says. This was an awsome story. You kept to WW lore and described a kinky side of her as some women have in the bedroom.. Hope you're still doing a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it!

Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor smut. I love it because it's so rare.

Often times in fic, Diana usually gets paired off with Supes or Bruce (two pairings I absolutely hate) and not her one true love. I'm a sucker for love at first sight, and Diana and Steve are my OTP.

Thank you for the well written smut. This is a story I've bookmarked as I want to read it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Love to read more on the story of the cult. This is an excellent beginning I'll be watching for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous