All Comments on 'Busy Fingers Ch. 05'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Great story, but I dout there husbands would have the slightest problem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Best

I have been watching and reading porn for almost fifty years and this is the best story I have ever read. Realistic, believable and interesting. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Second that!

Never been so arroused for so long!!

coldfire30coldfire30over 13 years ago
Great series

Thank you for this great Story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful release again and again

wow....what a story... i have returned to this story several times and talk about a release every time. wonderful thank you so much

tjssubtjssubover 11 years ago

Awesome ending to the series! I cant wait to read the rest of your stuff now. How I wish I had a friend as good as this! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bloody GREAT!

What a fantastic story.

I'd like to know what the other girls made of a group session, though

Any chance?

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Very Erotic

Great series, very arousing, I , like others, would love to see another installment with the Tennis ladies, and perhaps another one as well, where the hubby's were told and watched/joined... great work with this series. I wait with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot! This series got me really wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too horny

I have never been so turned on by smut before omg Im a straight female but this just sent me over the edge!!!! Thank you for making me orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck fuck fuck

Oh shit!! I'm rubbing my clit so hard and it is throbbing!!! I don't want it to end!! I could come over and over reading this story. The way they ram their pussies together is unbelievable!!! Holy fuck, holy fuck..... Here I cum, here I cum, fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!

I waited till the end of the story to write a comment mostly because I couldn't stop reading. It was THAT good. It is usually difficult for me to follow a story with multiple chapters but with yours it was a must. I had to see how far they'd go. I hope you see this comment and I hope some day you'll write a sequel. Thank you for one of the best stories I have read in a long time. DW

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

Quite possibly the best lesbian focused story you've written. Really, it was emotionally, physically flawless. My lady friend & I have been reading it to each other. It's very arousing to hear our voices tremble with our barely contained lust as we read. Takes a lot of will power to just read. 5 well earned stars from a grateful fan her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Probably the best lesbian story I've ever read. The way each chapter builds on the last one with Hayley and Sue becoming more and more immersed in their affair is really well written. My only complaint is you finished where you did!

Would love a sequel where they get to meet the girls from the tennis club for some fun.... PLEASE .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Great series, reflecting how their friendship evolved with the progression of their masturbation sessions.

Agree with other comments around a further chapter, or spin off story of the ladies from the Tennis club having a group wank

humminbeanhumminbeanover 2 years ago

Just read the whole set at one go, and came three times doing it. Each chapter is a gem in itself, and the series as a whole offers a lovely build. Thanks!

TaricJonTaricJonover 2 years ago

I just finished the series, and wanted to write to tell you how perfectly erotic it was. You let it unfold slowly and it never seemed rushed. It was a natural progression of how two friends might let things advance over time. So very well done. This was the first story of yours that I read, and going to continue with the others. I see you have some gay male stories I'm also anxious to read. I don't even know if you're still writing, but God, how I'd love a similar type of story between two young and gorgeous guy friends that played out at this pace without immediately getting to blow jobs and fucking. Fingers crossed I can find one. Anyway, thanks so much for delivering to us this very sexy series.

J.T.

Dana_221Dana_221almost 2 years ago

Very well written. Very nice pacing. Very erotic! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous