All Comments on 'A Threesome Too Far'

by XicotencatlSmith

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great one!

Now that's a (overall) true story. You can tell. Maybe not the part about the girl who never had an orgasm before managing multiple orgasms, but nothing about the rest of the story sounded false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I agree with Anonymous, maybe this is a wild orgasm short of a true story, but even then I'm not so sure. The towels on the bed comment made me think of what my wife would be concerned about after a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What an idiot writer.

For only an idiot can produce this stupidity of a "story" !

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 13 years ago
Good one

It seems like that for every 50 fictional stories on this site, there is one true one, and this seems to be one of them. If it's not true, the author did a great job of making it seem life-like.

The character's bodies seem like 'normal people' plus the emotions and situations are close enough to reality to be believable. Maybe that's what makes this story seem hotter than the "college nerd stumbles into sorority house full of drunken nymphos" stories.

Fantasy is hot, but most dreams also out of reach. A fantasy that seems to be realistic is even hotter when you think it could actually happen.

But when you think of this, don't forget the last 1/5 of the story. Your x-years-long relationship could be killed because of a few hours of drunken fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Obviously true. You can tell by the part about the towels on the bed after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good writing.

Well put together story and I like the realistic ending full of angst and uncertainty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very real story...okay, maybe a bit out there, but a good read! Thanks!

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Lava hot and realistic treatment of a Femdom agitprop threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous