All Comments on 'Healing Matt'

by MissBoePeep

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

The story has potential to be a grabber. Really want more detail.

msjay123msjay123almost 14 years ago
omg

please continue!!! i dont have any ideas for you but i would still love to see another chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Yes! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Keep going :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Paraphrasing

The story was good. The only thing that bugged me was that you "borrowed" or paraphrased that entire shoe-swapping part from "Not My Type" by firstkiss. It's not a huge deal. You changed around the wording, but kept the friend's name and the general storyline. The whole story in general has the same plot and feel of "Not my Type". It was a good effort. My suggestion would be to revamp the story with different plot points. Other than that, the writing and characters were good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Reminiscent

I think someone else mentioned how a scene reminded him/her of “Not My Type” by firstkiss. I too found this story familiar with the shoe swapping and bar scene, etc. Good story so far (as in don’t stop writing) but familiar (as in aim for something novel).

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

The story is interesting so far I would like to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
interesting beginning

hope to read more about matt and sophie.

victorechovictorechoalmost 14 years ago
Hmm...

Well...it is a good story...except that I have read it before...in a couple of places...Not My Type: Lilly, Hell Yeah, both by First Kiss...in fact, other than the British vernacular, I thought it was First Kiss story and she was trying something new. While imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I would say this is dangerously close to plagiarism in plot points, action sequences, and set up. Yes the follow through is different and the execution is a little rougher, but I would suggest that you do some serious rewrites because this is a dangerous direction.

MissBoePeepMissBoePeepalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Response to comments

Thanks everyone for your comments. I always appreciate feedback, good or bad. In reference to the comments i've recieved about the Not My Type series i'd like to say I have read the Not My Type series' and personally loved them. But this story is written by me, i did not intend to 'copy' the works of another author and as far as i can see the only similarity is the fact that they have swapped shoes. I love the name Rhiannon because its my mothers name not cause of the Not My Type Series. If you read the next chapter which i have submitted today you will see that this story will be very different to the Not My Type series in every way possible. I can see the similarities but thats all they are. I wanted to post this just to make these points clearer, i dont mean to offend, at the end of the day its your opinion.

But thanks again for all the comments. I've tried to take things as far away as possible from the Not My Type series in the next chapter and would appreciate if people didnt mention the series again. I dont want to be compared to another writer. x

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
love it

i don't care if this story is similar to first kiss'. i love romance and so what if they are similar? there is no monopoly of stories...it is how things unfold and how the writer made it so.

keep on writing. i cannot wait to read more of matt and sophie's story. :) love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
similarities...

umm...aside from her friend rhiannon swapping shoes with her...you do know that the bar's name in first kiss' Not My Type is also Mac's right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mooooore please!!!

pleeeeease write the rest of this. you've piqued my curiosity and I would really like to see where it goes. a story with great potential - finally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going

A tantalising start, but where does it go?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissBoePeep@MissBoePeep
17 Followers
I've joined literotica to read the fabulous stories on here and post some of my own. Well, i'm not going to delete Healing Matt but I have been re-writing it. I was never happy with the original and can't finish it when I don't like the first parts! I'm still writing the rev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES