All Comments on 'Wet Fun with Mum'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get off the rock

Get off that rock and join the majority of the world. The majority uses "mom/mother/etc." for a female parent not "mum" which is to remain quiet/silent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another

zenophobic American who can't understand that the majority of the English-speaking word does not share Webster's vocabulary.

HoltarnHoltarnover 13 years ago
Fabulous

Brilliant story. Very well written. How nice it is to read english based on the Oxford Dictionary. More please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very nicely done story

I'm not too much into the wet fetish, but the story made the water sports exciting.

Well written and a superb job of editing, made for a reading pleasure.

I hope that there are more antics that this couple of horny people can get into.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who is this anonymous US idiot?

Every time someone uses 'mum', he crawls out of the woodwork muttering about "the majority" by which he means 'the US'. Americans do NOT make up the majority of English speakers, and 'mum' is not just used on "the rock" (does he mean Gibraltar by that?). It is common around the world due to the UK's 19thC worldwide influence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So

More and more of this please, beautiful absolutely fucking beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pissing Matches?

It's about time for this stupid "pissing match" over whether or not "Mum" is an acceptable appellation for one's mother. Britons have been referring to their maternal parent as "Mum" or "Mummy" for ages, both in print and in the way they speak the words. It's ingrained in their culture, just as the reverse ("Mom" and "Mommy") is ingrained in the culture in America. Get

used to it.

(Although - in answer to the Brit Twit who went and brought the idea of "population counts" into the mixture - as of 2008, there were a little over 307 Million people who speak American English as their native language. Contrast that with the combined populations of the United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand - a trifle over 120 Million - who speak British English as their native language. Even if one could count and then add in all of the England-born people who live in the various bits of land that are still English Colonies [or otherwise Commonwealth members], I doubt that the total would eclipse the American population.)

I really DO wish, however, that authors on BOTH sides of the language divide would learn that "Mom" or "Mum" is a substitute proper noun - we substitute those words in place of our mother's given name - and thus are capitalized.

As for the "water-sports"? Many authors take the time to realize that not all of their prospective reading audience find such practices to be at all arousing - and, out of courtesy, they place a warning at the beginning of their stories to let us know about that "added content".

This author would have done well to observe such simple courtesies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great writing

I had 2 full blown cums reading this. I pictured my self sticking my 12" cock deep inside your mom..................A

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nicely done

I enjoyed the way you started the action so quickly to bring the reader into the work. It was a very good read. Will there be a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mum? Mom? Mom? Mum

This USA pervert thinks "Mum" is delightful. AS is the short tail of Mum and son taking care of each others' horneys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more pissing great story

boy does this get you off wish yhere were more stories with pissing

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 13 years ago
Such Naughty Fun

I love a good mother-son romance and this is a pleasant interlude with a lovingly kinky couple. About the only way that this story could be any better for me is if the son knocks mum up to cement and deepen their bond, though them being happy together is the main hope in this story.

More chapters would be welcomed eagerly!

Goldenrain_UKGoldenrain_UKabout 12 years ago
Good piss-play story

My favourite fetish (the hint is in the name!) and in a well-written tale. Many thanks

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
double play!

my two favorite kinks...mother-son incest and pee play!

Great story, as I especially love the feeling of hot piss soaking thru my clothes.

thank god for Clit's random story suggestions or I would have never found this erotic tale.

Mikey48Mikey48over 11 years ago

Excellent story. Some of my favourite (fucking a slut mom and pissing). Any stories on drinking mom's piss?

nivag66nivag66almost 11 years ago
Superb

I love the pissing bits would love it

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
A Mother - Son Piss Story

There are few things in life better than reading about a mother and a son fucking or pissing on each other.in this case, mom (Mum) also enjoyed sucking her sons cock and letting him shoot his juice in her mouth. I watched my mother piss many times the final three years of her life as she was an alcoholic and pissed so often she used a chamberpot rather than go upstairs to the toilet. Sometimes she didn't quite get to the potty fast enough and dribbled in her panties (if she was wearing any) or it simply ran down her legs.

I wish he would write a sequel to this and continue with fucking his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a very good story, though...

I don't care for a mother and son peeing on each other. Smelly and messy. But I do like conversations like this one: I hesitated a little then swallowing hard replied, "I would like to have sex with you." Mum smiled broadly, then putting her hand to her crotch again and rubbing it, she said, "That's a relief. You don't realise how much I need a good stiff cock inside me." (end quote) It's great when a mother realizes that between his legs her 19 year old boy's got the stiffest cock around--a hard fat mommy-pleaser custom-made for all her cuntal needs. Thankfully, nowadays there are lots and lots of mothers like the one in this excellent story, more and more of them every day, who understand that their young son's got something jumping around in his pants that can do them a world of good. There's a reason that a boy's cock is sometimes nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." It feels so good and right jammed up the same cunt he came out of, and it's so damn hard! A wise mother also realizes that her boy's infatuated with, he's fucking in love with, his own mother's cunt. And to top it all, he's got the youthful enthusiasm and boundless energy--and unlimited warm creamy semen in those hot young balls of his--to bring his mom to one great crashing continuous cum. No surprise that so many moms and their boys are practicing the best form of fucking there is--motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

This author is an excellent writer and expresses himself extremely well in telling his story. The story itself is very good. Let's hope we'll read more of his stories in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldnt be better

Mum, son and pee games... I am in wank heaven! More of the same pleeeeaaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To previous anon

That's rich from someone that doesn't know how to spell "God" and embarrasses themselves with a display of ignorance beyond belief. Also, shouting in now way improves the point you're making, it just proves you're loud to compensate for your ignorance!

Please take your xenophobic views and shove them where the "sun don't shine"!

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Hot and kinky!

Love it! A little kink goes a long way!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incest is best

I never wanted to fuck my mother but I have an older sister who was my sex partner as we were growing up and still is every year or so when we can get time together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Wow that reminds me of my mom and I growing up. Extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What about grandma ?

I agree with some of the previous comments......mother and son, and peeing.......Oooops! I've made my pants sticky !

Great subject, great story !

Would like stories, along the same lines, but with grandmas, the older the better, no upper age limit.

PurpleParadisePurpleParadiseover 6 years ago

Great quickie story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hea tunne

Ükskord kui ma ema keppisin,ta oli minu peal ja tal hakkas lahti minema,siis hüppas ta kiiresti minu suu peale,et imeksin tal lahti,kus siis tuli emal pahinal suure kisaga pissi jooks mulle suhu.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
457 Followers
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...