All Comments on 'Weekend Visit Ch. 3'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

this is hot. get me wet.

thrandurthrandurover 19 years ago
hot

...and got me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

i enjoyed all 3 of the weekend storys needed soma anal tho keep up the great work

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs a continuation

The basis for a continuation is definitely here. Please continue, with the thought in mind that Darren is going to keep visiting every weekend, even with the husband having to go out of town sometimes by himself. That way Darren and her can continue to have their lovemaking sessions, even if she is ovulating.....and of course without birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need more!

Very good story, I like it that the husband doesn't talk much.. I really think Darren needs to knock her up.. wouldn't you agree?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
weekend visit ch 4

that jeff ask Darren if he would like to surprise his wife. whil she was sucking his cock, Darren was to cumm up behind her an stick his hard cock inside her. and the story goes on...........?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was fun.

He needs to rent a motel room and she needs to go shopping. Then they can have more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

she can't figure out which way the elevator is going with 3 guesses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good writing, but different author from previous stories.

The style, language, and feel of the story is way different than previous stories written in the same year. They are NOT written by the same person. This one was very professional with good technique and skill. The first one alphabetically was written by a beginner, and not a skilled one at that. Why the deception ? Get a separate account for the other person. Stopped reading your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simpleton

So your pretty good writing about the sexual act and the act of betrayal with no remorse and for that matter no interaction between the three adults during the stay or how each one felt...simpleton...anyone could write this crap.....

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Darren s slut forever! What a little bitch in heat. Plays her cards right she can probably get both to two time her.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cheating whore cucks husband with his best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BEST CHEATING WIFE STORY I HAVE EVER READ!

KOODO' TO X FACTOR

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Excellent tale, told well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Weekend Visit Series Info