All Comments on 'It's Rude To Stare Ch. 04'

by PerilEyes

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cncstevecncstevealmost 14 years ago
Irritating

Good story but all of the typos and the poor grammar make it an irritating read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with Steve.

It was a hot lesbian sub story, but the grammatical and spelling errors were very annoying.

pentippentipover 5 years ago

Wow. I'd like to start my comment by saying that I really enjoyed the build up to all of the exhibitionist scenes. You seem to be interested enough in your craft to produce several pieces of content, all four of 'It's Rude to Stare' I enjoyed greatly. Now that due praises have been given, I would like to submit some constructive advice which is yours to ignore or utilize as you see fit. For starters, while I understand that Clarissa's lack of familiarity with Catherine is one of the domme exhibitionist's sources of power over our heroine, it was a challenge for me at times to decide whether I liked or hated Catherine. there are moments, at the beginning of the story before they have their conversation of why Catherine does what she does and why she's forcing Clarissa to partake in these exposing and embarrassing displays, that I start to wonder if Clarissa is actually benefiting from the experience sexually or if she is just being victimized by this crazy stranger. Toward the end of the tale, however, Catherine's intentions become more clear, and she takes on the form of Clarissa's mentor. At this point, I can root for our crazy team of exhibitionists because Clarissa is now on a journey to liberate herself and Catherine is her sexy teacher/partner in crime. All that being addressed, I would love to have some literature on their relationship and how they grew to have this exhibitionist partnership with one another. I would like to see some emotional ground being found between the two, and some blatant clarification on whether Catherine is a negative or positive entity in Clarissa's life. I appreciate the chance to speak my mind on these enticing chronicles you've put out, and I do hope that you continue your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous