All Comments on 'Why I Hate Canadians'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
maxflymaxflyalmost 14 years ago
The solution is simple...

If you don't like it here...

GO HOME!!!!!

We don't want you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fuckstick

Move back to Haiti, trust me, nobody will miss your worthless ass.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
What I don't get...

...is if Canada is so awful, why are you attending one of their universities? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm curious. Surely there are American schools that offer the courses and degree that you want. So I wonder what took you to Canada in the first place.

DMaster_14DMaster_14almost 14 years ago
Easy answer

I have to agree with the other comments, if you hate it here so much GET OUT. I notice that you are not to hateful of Canada to take advantage of a scholarship to Carleton. Here in Canada we don't need to fight with each other as you do in the States. We accept each others differences and respect them, we don't have to fight each other for every little thing. Obviously you are only concerned with stirring up trouble where non exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why Hate?

Hate is a "4 letter" word, used only by small minded or simplistic people. It is often used by people who don't like themselves or the situation they find themselves in due to their own actions. Perhaps this commentary should be the stepping stone to finding out why you don't like yourself.

In any case Canadian's are the proudest people in the world of their land and attitude (as can be evidenced by some of the other commentary), so please don't be surprised by any vitriol you encounter because of your selfish and childish attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YOU ARE DISGUSTING

and make me ashamed to be American. All you do on this site is constantly try to stir shit. You dont deserve to live in Canada or America for that matter. I hope everyone knows that this guy is a MORON and does NOT represent any Americans with his moronic drivel. You are nothing but a disgusting racist pig Samuel who should really seriously consider moving to Haiti and grace *them* with your presence. (providing thats what you really are...you are also a liar too) ~NYC Girl~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

ah america..land of slavery and lynchings...and haiti..land of poverty,

rape and beheadings from a country over 200 years old!

to hell with them both..and fool..read the history of haitian intervention by the u.s..and what your inept foreign policy has made of the united states.

china will soon nuke you anyway..if not the rest of the world!! i had a great laugh reading this fiction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong thinking here

"Most black Canadian women have low self-esteem and an almost slave-like mentality. They think that unless they marry a White male, they won't get far in life." Co-existing isn't kissing ass and being subservient, it's co-existing. Black women have very high self esteem and are sick of all the fuck up "brothers" that just want to lay pipe to any bitch handy, smoke dope, and live off their woman's hard work, then do a runner when she gets pregnant. Partner with a white man or be the slave-like ho for the black male. Ooh, tough choice. Black males don't care about white trash cause it's still white, and it's easy. They get used to free trash and then they feel it's OK to treat a lady that way. Wrong. Don't go back to Boston, go to Haiti. Maybe you'll be understood there, and get away from all this persecution. Do NOT confuse black males with black men. Based on his writing, Samuelx falls under the black male category, home to all the bums in the race. All men are males, not all males are men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Do You Really Believe This Retard

Has a scholarship? He is a idiot, most likely washing dishes if he even has a job. Do you have collages for middle aged retards there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just Go Away

I never bothered reading any of your previous drivel, and I won't bother reading any more.

LastoftheGreatMikeysLastoftheGreatMikeysalmost 14 years ago
One day you'll grow up.

Then you'll look beneath the surface and see what is really what.

I admire your passion but I think it colours (no pun intended) what you see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I hate americans so it balances out.

Canadians hate very few things but for many reasons we have learned to hate Americans.

Don't be mistaken that you are hated because you are black - it is because you are an arrogant American.

Pride that needs to be loud is not that proud.

And the black businesswoman? We tend to hate big business. It sounds like this woman attached a lot of pride to her value as an executive. That would make any Canadian suspicious.

Some of the real American Entrepeneurs had it right; Henry Ford realizing that his workers should be able to afford the cars they were making is one of my favorites. Too much of the American way is losing momentum at a rapid rate - we are great so don't need to actually do anything to be great.

There is a strong work ethic in Canada and a belief in capitalist prosperity. Surprised? I know that you have seen lazy Canadians and I have too. Have you never seen lazy Americans?

The difference is as you decribe the american system. It encourages lazy people to get on top of the pile so that they don't have to be among the struggling masses. They end up running companies like Enron and AIG.

In Canada we encourage our stupid and lazy people to stay on welfare and out of trouble. How many families welfare checks do you think we have to write to make up for the corporate welfare in the states?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
useless as usual...

you do know that you do not have anything positive or even remotely entertaining to contribute to this site,right?It,s like listening to a small child crying about something totally trivial.well here's a lollypop,now go away and let real talented writers post some interesting stuff for the rest of us...connard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What is the fuc*ing point ?

Black Canadiens are oreo's ? WTF.....Samuelx I am confused, sure America has a successful black middle class and a fuc*ing huge balck underclass that crowds our jails and our inner cities- Canada has no Oakland, Detroit or Harlem.

Why, perhaps b/c blacks in Canada can read, write and don't have the ratio of 6-7 different mothers for each black father. That we should be so lucky to have a huge Oreo black middle class vs. a small one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant dissertation

Not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
...

That's funny how this guy earned a scholarship. Hilarious.

What's the point of this post?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First Off

This idiot is not a American, he is a Hatian immigerant, why or if he is in Canada is anybodys guess, but he is not intelligent, he is not in school. Why does anybody read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Let's see now...

He used to write about what a racist shithole Massachusetts is, and then he either got deported or got thrown out of the USA on his ass by his family and went to Canada. Now he says that Canada is a racist hellhole and THE CANADIANS are the scumbags and he's singing God Bless America.

Here's a theory... maybe it isn't the countries and their citizens that are the problem. Maybe it's you. Easy enough to find out - just go to mother Africa and see how you like it. I have a hunch that none of the African countries have any use for a racist numbskull whose only talent is pumping out weak cut and paste short stories that are only worth reading for their unintentional humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Underground Railroad

I guess he hasn't heard of this... and probably wouldn't have been offered passage! From a Canadian formerly from Ottawa now living in Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What A Loser

This cretin has spent a very short time in a very specific city, yet he has managed to hate everyone and everything in the country. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being and an embarassment to all races and ethnic groups. I just wonder why he is not attending one of the black educational institutions that he evidently prefers. The sooner he is back to Haiti, not the USA, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tosser

if you hate them so much what the fuck are you doing there???? canada dosent need,sorry the world doesnt need dumbfuks like you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
deal

7th day adventist eh? sigh. don't you have a love thy neighbour rather than hate thy neighbour and here you are sucking the Canadian taxpayer for an education. grow up big boy. deal.

expeiexpeialmost 14 years ago

so born in boston in this and born in haiti in the next- good to know you are not confused. guess it is whatever makes you feel better at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unbelievable.

I just had a look at the list of SamuelX's other submissions to Literotica. I suggest others do so and then ask themselves; is SamuelX lying about his degree? Is he even actually living in Canada? Personally I don't say it would have been impossible to write all that and also go to Carleton University; I do however say he couldn't possibly have graduated in the top fifty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You have the lowest self esteem and from reading a few of your stories, instead of this pride of being black, you actually degrade your self! I dont know why you still write because you lack the passion and beauty in writing when all you write about is hate. You dont deserve to be called human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The biggest mistake Haiti made

The biggest miskate Haiti made was to throw the French out in 1801. Eversince, Haiti has been in deep shit.

Look at Martinique and Guadeloupe, two territories still administered by France. They get the same hearthquakes, the same hurricanes as Haiti gets. But they are doing fine.

Why ?

Because they are administered by White folks.

The same goes for Jamaica.

Can you name juste ONE coutry developed and governed by Black people that does well ?

Black countries have a long tradition of corruption and dictators, revolutions and 'coup d'état', military juntas.

Black and democracy are mutualy exclusive terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't understand how you can even get to a keyboard to write your drivel.

It must take an astounding amount of energy just to maintain being such a huge asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A suggestion

Why I hate myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Someone's afraid of the white man. Lol. Take it easy buddy. But you're right fuck Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Entire Article Is Accurate

I am a Canadian born non-white person and I was discriminated repeatedly by Canadians. I moved to the Western US to friendly and helpful people. I feel stable in my work and my future. The Canadian discrimination is subtle and insidious, it comes with a smirk, a condescension and a lie. If you are a non-white immigrant even a non-white American immigrant, the Canadian will undermine your work and your ability. If you don't believe me, read Canada by Mike Myers (a Canadian/American who lives in the US), in his book, the Canadian mediocrity and provincialism forced him to be a success in the United States. I like it here. I never liked it in Canada - sorry, Canadians. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I didnt find the story illuminating.

There is a lot of contradiction:.; stay, don't stay, be quiet. speak out, staying here but critisize, not leaving.

If a country works best when citizens have similar values they usually achieve a higher level of satisfaction, not always; (witness Nazi Germany) If that level is not your happiness level you work to change it, or you leave

If there is an overwhelmingreason to stay the do so, but why would you want to bring dis satisfaction to the people already there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF???

Move to Haiti if you don't like where you are.

I'm sure there's PLENTY of opportunities there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES