All Comments on 'Jekyll and Hyde Ch. 04'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
Whiney!

Poor me. Boo ho. My life stinks, my husband loves work more. I need an affair. I need to cheat. I do not need to talk to my husband, but I can talk to others about my personal problems. I cannot express myself sexually to my husband, but I can to others. I think, maybe I love my husband. So since I am not sure I will arrange another affair with someone else. Get counseling; get marriage help; get sexual couples counseling. Why do that? He's the problem. Not me. I am the sexually craving one? Ask my husband what he wants sexually? Men like him do not care. And of course if I was not selfish, self-centered, and a bitch, I would get a divorce and there would not have been a story in the first place to write. Moan. Moan. Moan. No other comments so far. Gosh, wonder why?

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 13 years ago
Loved it ...

... both your style of writing and what you write about, and I'm looking forward to sharing further thrilling adventures of yours.

(And I guess it's a pity that some people feel obliged to share their projections into stories when what they're seeing simply isn't there ....)

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 11 years ago
Fantasy sex v Reality sex... both are compatible and are an excelllent team.

In the worst way – I want to comment on Simpler49er’s comments – but I have decided to pass. He is entitled to his opinion and to express them here on the public comment section. I have decided to not waste time on “him”.

Lady Cat in the UK

So, Cat, these are for you and about J&H #4. This was really sexy as you explained Matt, Jason and Lin. There are aspects of each of these encounters that excite me. Chatting on Yahoo, exchanging pictures over the internet – including live video transmission and of course bisexual or lesbian encounter with Lady Lin. All of these had fucking hot scenes painted by the Master of the verbal word fuck are beautiful.

Every time I read a Cat submission, I always end up naked, stroking my shaft and eventually cuming. However, #4 caused me to introspect about my own sexuality. It has been a fun journey. I have read this one chapter probably 4 times in the last 24 hours.

I have invited Cat’s thoughts and descriptions of recent events into my mind and heart. Her transparency and sharing such intimate behavior is a breath of fresh air. I like all three parts of her story.

• Matt because of his excitement and role playing as he and Cat fucked on line. Very nice.

• I liked Jason’s because of his internet video cam – wow was that a hot deal.

• Lin – wow – I love lesbian sex. Women loving women is extremely erotic. While this was a short scene, it was very hot!

But, what I really enjoyed on this chapter is Cat’s courage to share her thoughts for the entire world to review at some point. It is glorious to be invited into Cat’s intimate side and reflect on her emotions with each of these three assignations.

I love the deep thoughts re: online sex in general and three specific ways to get fucked on line.

First the online chat… I love the way Cat and Matt have a date. Their review of their feelings in anticipation of their fucking date made this very real... Nice!

Then we have the young stud Jason – the pics of Jason loving his cock and reading Cat’s thoughts on their fuck.

And perhaps my favorite: Lin and Cat make love… since reading this, I have wondered what it would be like for Lin and Cat to meet in life. Today and yesterday, as I was at work, this lesbian or bisexual loving was on my mind all the time. A couple of times I had to go hide because of my erection. My cock would say, “Cat, thanks for controlling me. Chuck and I love being controlled by your words, your erotic visual artful expression.

But the real value in this story was not my cuming, for while I was naked and re-read this 3 or 4 times in the last couple of days, a bigger fucking erection was occurring in my brain. I have a crappy relationship with my wife of 40+ years. But Literotica in general and Cat specifically has helped my deal with that. She has fulfilled me sexually. She has filled me with joy and brought back to me life!

I realized that my marriage relationship now includes real life relations and life activities with my bride of 42 years. But also that relationship includes a classy chic chick from the UK who is a great communicator. I guess in a symbolic way, my real life and fantasy life fit together because I want them to fit together. And often, what we want we get!

And in real life, I love watching Cat’s husband go from some sex discussion to landing several thousand dollars of contractual installations. If Cat, Matt, Jason Lin and I are any indication of sexual realities.. then we must be pretty hot. We are hot and we love sex, making love to Ms Cat. Yes we all love Cat through her electronic love pals. Sex is better shared with a real life person – but cyber sex is a lot better than having none. And it is indeed a way of controlling population growth.,, ha, ha,

Thanks Cat - I look forward to meeting for another cyber sex fuck with you. You are a wonderful part of my life - yes fantaxy, just short of reality!

Chuck in TX

baldrick11baldrick11almost 9 years ago
A compelling read

I have to start by saying that it astounds me that someone can read through quite a long series and then embark upon a quite aggressive criticism of it. You'd think they would use the time to find something that they enjoy reading instead! Life's too short.

I am the male half of a marriage with a number of common themes to Cat's. Many nights spent away from home due to work, children to be nurtured, and so on. Fewer affairs (I think), but who knows :-)

My observation is that people, especially intelligent ones, need peer-level personal contact, attention, intimacy and both mental and physical stimulation. Loneliness can drive some very powerful emotions, which could be why many studies cite it as the number one reason for adultery. So who are we to judge?

With all that said, I'm pleased that I read this series Cat. It kept my attention from start to finish. Your writing is very articulate and I'll definitely carry on reading your submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous