All Comments on 'Whispering Moments 04: The Meeting'

by MrWhisper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

Please do more I'm always horny for you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy

I came so hard listening to you. Do more if the audios - Next time it would be great to hear more of you stroking yourself and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Eh

I really love your first three audios. Your audios are unique and your voice is incredibly sexy -- I wish we could hear some French every once in a while.

This one didn't do anything for me. I think what turned me off was the background music. It was soothing and it made me feel like I was listening to a relaxation audio. Combined with the rhythmic sound effects (I think to simulate a man's footsteps circling) and your soothing voice, I just dozed off. By the time things got heated, I was half asleep.

Still, a good audio, and I look forward to your next one :)

MrWhisperMrWhisperalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

... for this comment. Adding background music was a choice I wasnt sure about. Anyone else was turned off by music?

Help me get better at making you feel better... Mr Whisper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MrWhisper..

I love your voice, your words..your way of touching me with your thoughts.

Thank you for sharing, I am tingling head to toe after hearing you.

You are wonderful!

Kiss

Pockets_777Pockets_777almost 13 years ago
Hello

Hello, You have a nice sounding voice. I hear an accent, where are you from?

As far as suggestions: pay more attention to the neck and ear area. Also, maybe narrarate as though you really are here with me, not saying you wish you were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mr. Whisper

I loved our meeting! Your voice makes me feel free! I love the sound of your voice! You sound so close! You know how to make me feel good! Make more audios! Thank you for tonight! Definitely plan on having another meeting with you soon! 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous