All Comments on 'A Conversation Between Cuck-Queens Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ARealJerkoff2ARealJerkoff2almost 14 years ago
OMG

This is the cuck story i have been waiting for from You. The Ladies making fun of the perverts with their little penises on display... wanking helplessly while the Women are amused by their humiliating performance. Just lovely. I confess i came twice while I read this.... actually had to stop and come back to it, because it was too arousing to finish on the first go. Please, please, please continue : )

CuckyIICuckyIIalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful sory

Lynn, you know how much I love your stories. Although I rarely got to be present when she was being fucked, I have always loved hearing about every little detail of my wife's adventures. How big he was, how many times he fucked her, how many orgasms she had. The best were when she spent the night elsewhere and then let me read her diary about going to sleep just after a nice slow fuck and waking up to another from a real man.

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
A little on the sadistic side

But not bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

this series is so hot. please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this should belong in

Humor. Other than that its fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

voted: 5 stars

story: exquisite

plotline: no comment

other users comments: shock & surprise at the fact there is no abusive, vitriolic , screaming from the usual suspects .

? did u delete the bad comments on this one ?

xxxhugsxxx

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Accidentally clicked on this and wasn't paying attention.

Obviously I did not read it. Never would but as I was getting ready to leave I saw the comment about missing negative comments.

I think maybe there was no negative comments because those that do not like to read about submissive sissified cucks sitting in frilly knickers and waiting for their cream pie had ample warning that that is what this story was about!

So, like me, could avoid reading it.

So thanks author for clearly stating what this was about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a Cuck Queen story...

A Cuck Queen is a woman who gets off on WATCHING her husband or boyfriend have sex with other women... NOT the other way around. A cuckold has either a dominant, a hotwife, or a slutwife. Slutwife would more describe these two. "Just sayin".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful perversion

The pervert husbands’ act while listening to the dominating lady was too good. I was also getting a hardon and was picturising my sexy wife in my mind. I would have loved to suck and lick my wife’s fucked up and full of other men’s cum from her hairy cunt. I also picturised in my mind that my wife was ordering me to lick her hairy snatch clean.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Great part 2

Just waiting for you to get hubby's involved in foreplay and cleanup of both!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
fantasic

so well written, as if I could see every detail

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

great story Lynn. I love hearing women talk to me about how much of a cuckold I am and wannabe. I truly want my wife to be a cuck-queen. Please help me make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic story- well written. The cucks were perfectly described as were the women. What a blast

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf5 months ago

i love your exploration of the social aspect of cuckolding! Very, very hot. Looking forward to more. Love the vivid details, especially how you described how each wife pretended to snip off their husband's testicles.

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

This is a FemDom story as much as it’s a Cuckold story. Well done and can’t wait to read Trish’s story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous