All Comments on 'The Time Machine Ch. 1'

by Wyden Long

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Every one's wish

You could steal Bill Gate's fortune with your "button presser". Nice story based on every one's fantasy. Would certainly make life a lot more fun for awhile. Would be great with "snooty people".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That is not exactly how Time Dams work

They (and this is also science fiction, but more reasonable science fiction) would require an incredible amount of energy, much more than could be emitted from a briefcase. We are talking about affecting the entropy of the entire universe!

It is a nice idea for an erotic story, but the energy needed would require the total conversion of mass to energy on a planetary scale. Also, any person entering the statis field would also become fixed in the suspension of time.

This topic was covered long ago in a Doctor Who episode that addressed the same, exact questions. You DID write a nice piece, but it is not really possible for time to be suspended. Even in the Doctor Who episode, it was allowed that it only was slowed, not stopped, and if anyone came into the field, he or she would also be suspended in time.

To suspend it to total inactivity would require an infinite amount of energy.

Warmest regards,

TheBeckFactor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story and concept, but could use a bit more detail, in the sexual activity department, my only complaint!

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
cashback

This reminds me of a movie called "Cashback". It is available for streaming on one of the $8 a month services that starts with a N. I would be sooooo bad if I could stop time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Its basically 'The Fermata' by Nicholson Baker

The novel uses the same device of stopping time so that the main character can play around with women, and to be honest handles it much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good fun story.

I like the tricks Walter plays on the girls and the bank thing too. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Getting While the Getting's Good!

This story is clever!

Certainly it tells of an imaginative and creative use for a "time machine"! I just hope that he doesn't mess up, and that the machine continues to work as intended. His getting caught would lead to consequences which to say the least, he would badly regret!

Until then, however, GOOD TIMES!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fermata?

Google it. This story had been told years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needs some humiliation

leave more women naked, panties at their ankles, with facials, draw obscene things on their faces....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Girl, The Gold Watch, and Everything

Yes. Please do something with this storyline. What is beyond the petty day to day temptations...

Love to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous