All Comments on 'T.L.C.'

by LunaEroticaMystica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

so far you have a nice beginning to the story. please continue on with more chapters. i would like to know hat happens between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for a good example...

... Of caring gentleness. A few quibbles: re-entering the shower while carrying even a pixie of a waif isn't that easy; neither is grabbing a towel while carefully carrying a partner. Better to carry her to the bed, then gently caress her dry with a mountain of towels and solicitously lave away the soap residue with scented oils, oh-so-gently helping her support herself on her left side with pillows as he caresses her back, shoulders, and scalp .. which leads later to the hairbrushing.

But it's your story (wink)...

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years agoAuthor
anonymous responses

Thank you both for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and appreciate the feedback! I have no plans, thus far, of expanding the story. It was inspired by someone having surgery and their lover needing to behave because of it and that struggle.

While I see the logic, Anonymous 2: I can say that were the woman petite (personal experience) it would be entirely possible to have been carried to and fro and back again, with not much effort on the man's part...even stopping for a towel. He'd have to of course be bigger and strong, but...and on top of that, a girl can dream, right?

I had thought about the oils and time spent on drying her off, but that would have led to more action than her body could handle at the time, thus the tend hairbrushing session.

~LunaEroticaMystica

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Again,

Simply beautiful.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous