All Comments on 'Sucking Cock for Carla Ch. 02'

by reddevil58

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Tony is hooked

Whether Tony admits it or not he is really enjoying what at first Carla forced him to do. Nicely written and imaginative story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a lucky boy,

Up the arse next time maybe, or a nice spit roast.

Does chapter 4 include his horny wife watching and cheering him on?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Tony's inner cocksucker takes control

This is a great story by a talented writer. Every guy wants to get sucked off and many, many men--probably many millions--would love to suck cock and swallow that glorious stuff that studs've got sloshing around in their big balls. Here the understanding wife is the catalyst for her hubby Tony becoming the devoted--and very skillful--cocksucker he's always wanted to be. Faced with a bunch of beautiful fat black dicks, husband Tony, with his wife looking on and encouraging him, goes into a cocksucking frenzy. As any guy would, the young good-natured black guys appreciate his putting his heart and soul into working over their big stiff pricks with his lips and mouth. Tony smooches and slurps their heavy black balls, maybe he should start slurping their sweet assholes as well--he's sure to love that too! And his wife would sure love the sight of her hubby with his face buried deep between the black lads' smooth taut cheeks! The boys'd joke and laugh about the white husband who's not only a frantic cocksucker and ball-lapper but a wild asshole-licker as well! As the young black guys grunt and unload their balls down Tony's hungry throat and come back for seconds, Tony'd be dribbling his watery discharge right in his pants and making a big tell-tale wet spot for everyone to laugh over and make rude remarks about. THAT Tony's wife'd love most of all!

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutalmost 14 years ago
Lucky Guy

Great story, I wish I could be Tony. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Thanks for the next chapter. I came again reading this one. Can't wait for some more.

james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
great

loved both stories such a turn on to get all that black cock

want more and more

Oral_pleaserOral_pleaserover 13 years ago
More please

Hey,

I can't wait to read the next chapter!!

Please bring it on soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

what a dream cum true, mostwill agree adding the wife would be a real turn on

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Do continue

Do continue the story

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

stop teasing .? were waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
delicious

awesome story. my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

I think this story is every mans fantasy, having a woman watch and video of a man taking another mans load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tricked and Owned

my wife tricked me into sucking a cock at a party and filed it. Now she has blackmailed me into being a total slave. It is a different life but there is a lot of excitement along with the pain and submission. I do miss having sex and only am allowed to masturbate once a month. I am in such a state of sexual frustration going to work in pink panties. There is nothing I can do about it unless I want the pictures spread around. I just have to accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

These stories really turned me on. I'm a secret faggot cocksucker myself with a wife who doesn't know. However, I fantasize about her finding out. So, if I was Tony, I'd have Carla tell my wife and show her the videos of me sucking those big juicy cocks. Then, she would know what a sissy faggot cocksucker I am. Please continue with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tricked

I would love to be tricked like that and be forced to be a cuckold in chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Catch Me

Please come catch me. All I ask is that you share the videos and hopefully leak them to my wife.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
We have been waiting a long time

Please tell us the nest part of the story.

Thank you for posting parts 1 & 2 here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh you must tell us

I am so in love with your story. Wish it was me. Kisses and hugs 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Please continue.. I've been waiting so long.

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Sweet fun

specially with the two women watching

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
Looking forward to more.

I'd give anything to be Tony. Thanks for the great story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

I loved your story, it has been a fantasy of mine to have a man that I sucked come back again and bring a friend with him to share my cocksucking talents.

chrissy2chrissy2about 5 years ago
cock sucking

I believe any woman can make a man a cocksucker

zazrix9zazrix9almost 5 years ago
A+

fantasy, luv for it to be mw, with some hawt pleasuring of my ass bi the cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good cock sucker

I really think that most husbands really would like to try sucking a nice huge throbbing cock but are afraid to admit it. I told my wife that I would really love to suck a guy off after he fucks her and she seems to like talking about it. She is also talking about licking a girls pussy while I suck a guy off. Can't wait to try it all. I have sucked a few guys cocks but never let them cum in my mouth and am willing to try itooo!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story. I eagerly await pt 3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think he enjoys sucking black cock as much as I do Larry Smith

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous