All Comments on 'How I Became A Whore‏'

by woman_inside

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 14 years ago
Mmmmm... Nice story

Wish I could get ass-fucked like that and end up in an alley fucking more!!!

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread, post #206.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My choice.

Its easy,do as i did,i wore a short black dress,pantyhose,string,a black wig,small amount of makeup.I saw how some of the others stood on the street,i picked a position,reasonably well lit.If i saw a car slow down i would turn and bend forward slightly,my pantyhosed bottom showing.It took about 10 minutes,the car stopped,guy mid 30s,how much,i said $40 blowjob,$80 sex, $100 both.The money wasnt important,this was my first time.Hop in,where to, i drove with him to Rushcutters Bay park.I got out,where are you going,follow me,i made sure my arse was on display.I got to a table and bench,he came up,i unzipped his pants,his cock was hard,i only sucked him for a short time,i didnt want him to cumm yet.I turned,leaned forward,pulled my hose down below my thighs and bent over.He got the message,his cock was at my prepared hole,my first time, please let me take it.He pushed forward,he missed,i reached back and guided him,and he pushed forward.His cock head entered,i pushed back and with some pain he went in.Come on, fuck me and he went in and out about 5 times,i felt his cock swell and he emptied out into me.He pulled out, it was good but i wanted more,i stood up, he walked away,i began to follow and a voice said wow,what about me,i turned and a guy with a largish cock stood there.I went back to the table and he pushed up into me,not so easy this time ,and fucked me ,my cock going hard as he grabbed my hips and sped up,my cock jetting cumm,my hole clenching him as i felt him swell in me and then a liquid warmth as he filled my insides.So,i have been back to the park,regularly and i never fail to get fucked.Dont die wondering,its great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Being a Whore

Great story! I'm a cock whore myself and still remember the first cock in my ass pussy I ever got. I was 14 years old but had already spend a couple of years sucking cocks of all types and sizes. I am a born cunt and to this day, after being fucked my thousands of men and blowing even more, I still can't get enough.

I now crossdress and cruise the ABS and the service areas on the interstates and at truck stops. I have roughly 15 truckers that I service on a weekly basis when they come thru my area. I have one truck stop that the owner pimps me out, selling me to any of the guys that are looking for someone to "service them".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very arousing.. Knowing that your Ass and Legs will excite another man to empty his load into you is so damn arousing.. And to top it all off you made a few bucks.. Wishing and hopeing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
e

very well detailed story. Loved it. As one who also worked for quite some time as an ass whore crossdresser, I understand the thrill of the cock in your man pussy, the acceptance that you're just a cum slut that will fuck anything, and the few dollars you can make at it. I very quickly learned that I wasn't giving my ass away for the money but by taking it I really was a whore especially when you give group rates for gangs to fuck your pussy. There were many times that after seeing their cocks I would have paid them if they had asked. I love the life of a slut and intend to keep at it for as long as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

would love that to ! mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story of my life. My inner slut coming out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
U go whore

Ive been doing that for 44 yrs since age of 6. So wrong butso right...32fe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crossed the line in Vegas

I was at a cross dressing event several years ago. I was fully dressed and headed to the gathering and realized I forgot my pass in the room. On the elevator ride back up, a man in the elevator with me asked if I was here for the CD event. We talked a bit and when I got to my floor, he offered me $100 for sex.

Not sure what came over me, but I said ok. He was decent looking and clean. Average build. I had lube and condoms in the room because I get laid a lot at these CD gatherings, but always with other crossdressers. We went to my room, and I earned my $100. He was a good fuck, and called me slut and whore a lot which really got me off. We fucked all over the hotel room, and I finally drained his balls while riding on top on the bed.

We hooked up again the next day for the same price. Since then I've taken the opportunity to be an actual whore at other conventions. I figure guys into CDs hang out at them. The best was servicing two men at once in San Francisco. A cock in my ass and mouth at the same time blew my mind.

Lesson learned: being paid by strangers for sex while crossdressed is intensly erotic, and makes me feel more feminine than anything else. I have lived my whore fantasy by occasionally being an actual whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would love to whore myself out

I would love to meet up with the guy who met you on that subway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These type of stories always turn me on

Getting turned out is a very powerful image

Part of me wishes is been used and turned like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmm. Inspiring. I've been dressing as a hooker and letting guys fuck me for years. Its all I can think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another inspiration. My ass lives being fuckrd so why not whore it out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Used

Now that i am the women i always wanted to be it is time to out myself .I have been talking and showing pictures of my self fully dressed and made up.to a small group of men.Some who want to meet me for a good time.I went to meet a older man at his place He seamed nice and we talked when he walked up to me and kissed me on my lips.He then started to feel me up and remove my dress.He then forced me to my knees and told me to be a good girl open my mouth part my pretty red lips and suck his now hard cock.His cock was sweet to the taste so i started to suck my first cock.He pushed his cock in until it hit the back of my throat as i gaged he pushed it deeper down my throat.All the while telling me i was a good girl for sucking daddys nice cock.His nice cock began to fill me with his cum.Filling my throat and mouth makeing it hard to swallowbut i did.Not only did i swallow one load over the night he gave me three more and two deep in my ass.Him and his friends use me for sex every friday night.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The first time I got whored out was when my CEO wife was away the whole week for business.

Her Black Bull decided to fuck me instead. For a few years, I was already cross-dressing for my wife in our FLR.

That entire week HE would get me started in the evening by renting me out to HIS friends. My wife was in the loop and called me daily to check on how I was doing and was very helpful with advice on surviving the heavy black fucking I was getting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous