All Comments on 'Somalian Women Are Hot'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dmcdmcalmost 14 years ago
"I hate Canadians"

Your venom against all Canadians is abhorrent. I would have thought someone taking Criminology would have been MUCH more tolerant. In general your story about Monica was hot, but it would have been much better, had it comprised a bigger part of your opus, and for me would have received a higher vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bloody trollop.

"...or they're from the Caribbean." That means they are African origin too, moron. Just different way-points along they trip. They started as slaves (later escapees and freed) from way back, then effectively bred out the remainder of the indigenous population that was still around from the other foreigners (British, Portuguese, French, etc.) and their non-sexual eradication efforts. Or, what the Europeans didn't kill, the Africans fucked to death.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
God, this guy is awful... the worst inane, empty headed crap

I wonder how it is possible to write so badly? Did Sam learn to write this terrible from practice on this site? Must have....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another self hating blk man who projects his own insecurities onto other blk ppl. Your master taught u well. You have the mentality of slave driver. You put down other blk b/c of ur own self hatred. You r only a handsome stud that everyone wants to f#ck in ur poorly written stories. You are out of touch with reality, and u know nothing about women, that's y u love anal. Keep dreaming....you'll never get a somali chick....only in ur self hating dreams. So glad u spend all ur time writing worthless stories, instead of comming near blk women who r too good 4 u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
somalia.women are aids infested.nasty garbage

You can't possibly write about anything but nasty ass somalians,.black,.or anything except.whatever on white. You.really need to see a psychiatrist because you've obviously have a lot of problems. I've never seen someone post as many one sided stories as you have. In addition,.Haitian women are complete.nasty filth that a garbage worker wouldn't even pick up if.they were on the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stay in canada. that's why there's.a border.to.keep.the Canadians out.of.the US.

We don't want you here. Especially the french canadiens notice I put them in small.letters. You people.can't even have.your Thanksgiving on your own day, its close.to the U.S. day. Why do you even need a Thanksgiving at all? All of your holidays try to equal.America's. You have no identity at all. Why do you think there are.so many Somalis, hatians,.jamaicans.and.the rest.of.the garbage that nobody else.wants in your great country of.canada? We in the U.S. would rather have.all.of.Mexico.than any handout garbage countries like.Haiti, Somalia,.etc. At least Mexicans.know.how and.love.to.work. Not so.with your fellow people you love.to jack your.cock.to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
leave him alone. it's not his fault.'

Please leave little somali penis.alone. He obviously.doesn't have the time.to be fucking all these somali, hatian, black,.nigerian, dominican,.cuban and what third world.country he dreams.about. He obviously has no job, since he has all.the time.in the world.to.write about him s so many sexual conquests,.I'm amazed he doesn't have problems with his hands.from.typing this.foolish nonsense or.from.his massive.bullshitting experience.of.telling us how.much a stud.he is, of.course.without anyone verifying.his.studliness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredible

The most fascinating thing is that canada must be paying this subhuman being to actually do nothing all day except post his dreams onto the internet. Maybe this is why canada is so incredibly backwards. Please don't allow this individual from leaving the great country of canada to come live in the U.S. Actually, we have some already here we would like to send back to.you.Please let everyone there know that Americans are not giving out 10 acres amd two mules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...