All Comments on 'Teacher's New Pet'

by AlexHolman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

excelent, damn good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Off to jail

She sure gave up a lot for a fling. Lost her job, lost her reputation and went to jail. Because when he turns her in - she's toast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes!!

My god that was hot!!! What I wouldn't give to be this boy being seduced and forced by his experienced teacher... Precum is forming now thinking about it!!! Great story!!!

kaphoniuskaphoniusabout 9 years ago
anytime

I know how it can be difficult to find the time to write. That said I'd love to find out just how depraved this Fb relationship will go :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A lovely introduction to life a a lady's pet.

It would be a fine additional chapter if the teacher introduces her new pet to the joys of wearing her collar and never rising above her waist, kept on all fours as she trains it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kink-me Daddy.

I'd love it if a part 2 of this was the teacher milking her new slave dry with some sexy opera length latex gloves.

On a related/unrelated note: I feel like there's not a whole lot of "latex under clothing" stuff out there. Like imagine the typical sexy teacher outfit, but with latex stockings or opera latex gloves under her thin shirt. I've personally written a few fap stories of my own, but they're not as good as this. In my stories the teacher wears her gloves in a normal class and the student approaches her about it later, then gets roped into being a slave through similar hijinks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous