All Comments on 'Wendy's Afternoon Toy'

by fossie123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Great story

O M G

It's a pity you didn't describe how he must have walked into the house very gingerly but with an empty feeling until she'd enter his arse again.

I hope she spanks the little man tart so hard he's screaming in pain.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Agree with male anal intrusion, albeit a poorly described submission. On e suggestion?

Wendy should have made her husband mow their yard completely naked, rewarding his efforts with an anal vibrator, taking advantage of him [with minimal lubrication] whilst his rock hard erection was on display to your neighbor's wife. Nothing like sexual incentive, for a man to take pride in regular lawn maintenance, encouraging male voyeurist activity from those nearby. At least you'd enjoy his household chores, also living in a tidier environment, once your kinky habits become more popular?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was really strange.... But still pretty hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bullshit

When she slapped him, he slapped her back and told her to get out. This has to be the dumbest story yet. She'll be lucky if he doesn't have her arrested for spousal abuse and rape. He has all the evidence he needs to send her to jail where she belongs. -5 stars for complete and utter crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous