All Comments on 'Lending a Helping Hand'

by LeaAnneMe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 14 years ago
Very nice!

Short but good..............Excellent first-time effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good

I want to encourage you to write more. Short, yes, but you really tried to make the whole thing seem so natural. I read your comment in your bio and look forward to seeing you here again. SW.

harryp2harryp2almost 14 years ago
Great

Wow I really think you have found your place writing hot juicy stories. Can't wait for your next one. Lending a Helping Hand brought bad some fond memories for me. Thanks

yeaiam12@yahoo.com

texhudtexhudover 13 years ago
Great

Great story, short and not too wordy. Very good detail without getting bogged down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Since I really love having my titties sucked, I loved your story. But, after Mr. Winters sucked your titties so good, I would have wanted him to fuck me with that nice old dick.

I loved your story, though!

MenssanaMenssanaabout 13 years ago
Great first story

Nice short story, the right level of detail, not overloaded with action. Believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great short story. Simple and erotic!

TrilloTrilloover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Excellent style and loved how things moved along real smoothly. Thanks for the great story.

CaribbeanwomanCaribbeanwomanover 11 years ago

I can see a mutually beneficial long term neighbourly sharing continuing, can you? Darn, i love sexy old guys, please give him some pussy and milk squirting all over his cock as a reward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well done

thanks for making the effort to give us a believable situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EXCELLENT

Thank you for a lovely story

R1G1D1R1G1D1over 2 years ago

A great story. I lost my wife three years ago after 35 years together. To me the older she got the more lovely she was. Her breasts became larger and heavier. She knew how much I loved them and she quit wearing a bra so I could fondle and suckle them whenever I wished. If I was having a bad day, she knew the perfect cure, she'd lean over and tease me by letting them hang in my face. When we were together I always came with one of her luscious tits in my mouth. The story brought back memories. I miss her so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous