All Comments on 'Getting Nude with Chairman Mao'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
A jewel of origionality.

Og, nicely written. The concept so origional. The concept had me laughing. I for one loved it.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Cute and Impressive

Phenomenal idea for both a story and an entry into the contest. Well written, well done and a well-deserved 5 stars. No last place for you, Og!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pass the Red Book

Fabulous, fun and festive. Thank you, Og, for inspiring us to realize that ideas are only a bookshelf away.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Goodness!

And to think that when I read the Little Red Book all those years ago, I thought it was about revolutionary politics. Thank you for helping me put things in perspective Og.

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehousealmost 14 years ago
:)

This is a really creative idea. I admit I was a little skeptical when I saw the title, but you proved me wrong. Great work!

D_K_MoonD_K_Moonalmost 14 years ago
You're One of a Kind

Og, once again, you show us that you walk to the beat of your own drum. You gave us short piece that was full, imaginative, and as usual, impeccably written.

You are to be congratulated for a fine entry! Good luck!

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 14 years ago
Quite clever!

And original - although too short. Surely with more study you could find additional inspiration... LOL!

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
How Fun!

Creative little story. Mao will never look the same. Thanks.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Very, very clever... Great read! Good luck in the contest!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
cuter than hell

This is the second nudity story i've read and they're both winners. but this one was something else. I never thought i'd live to see the day when Mao would be sexy....but live long enough and who knows...

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Very Clever Idea

I laughed, I cried (at the image of a naked Mao standing over the bed!), I socialized my country, and now I am looking at Sun Tzu's Art of War for more sex advice! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fab story

And now we are waiting for the one hundred page sequel "Getting nude with Ayn Rand". Ingenious piece ... best of luck for the contest (I know, I know, you don't write to win, but I for one don't know anyone who would deserve it more).

glynndahglynndahalmost 14 years ago
I loved it!

Well written as expected!

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 14 years ago
T'riffic

OH damned clever these Chinese.

Loved it, Ogg.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratorealmost 14 years ago

Delightful, in a true revolutionary spirit, Ogg. My only reservation was for its brevity; the Chairman provided so much more pertinent advice, and I would liked to have seen Helen and yourself putting his words into action.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 14 years ago
I never thought much of Mao

But I have changed my mind now. Perhaps he actually knew what he was talking about. I really enjoyed the story.

JaymalJaymalalmost 14 years ago
Call me Comrade if it's this much fun...

You've converted me totally, Ogg, and your story tags kill me. Sequel involving Marx's Communist Manifesto perhaps?

gxnngxnnalmost 5 years ago
Congratulation from China

It is well written and says all the things I like to say but cannot say. It is a good subject of cross-culture education and good for communication between US and Chinese peoples.

Can't wait to read more of this type, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...